- DUNMORE HOUSE HOTEL VOWS TO CELEBRATE BIG WIN WITH...
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- NOMINATIONS OPEN FOR THE BASQUE CULINARY WORLD PRI...
- Hayfield Manor Welcomes New General Manager
- April Danann: Fermentation is Life!
- Munster Wine & Dine Reminder on upcoming events 2017
- NEW YORKER FINE LAGER BEER
- Dublin's newest whiskey venture launched
- The First Food Academy Programme Of 2017
- Food safety: simpler rules proposed for small reta...
- Ireland’s first branded Irish cream liqueur launched
- Jonathan Keller crowned winner of the European Che...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Blog Policy
- Irish consumers look forward to World Pi(e) Day
Thursday, January 12, 2012
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Monday, July 12, 2010
Scrambled Serrano 6.95
Shredded thinly sliced Spanish serrano with scrambled
free range eggs on sourdough toast and served with
tomato relish (with glass of cava plus tea or coffee 12.50)
Irish Strawberries (v) 5.95
with natural yogurt and toasted hazelnuts
Banana Tempura (v) 5.95
Sweet banana lightly dipped in a buttermilk batter,
shallow fried and served with a choice of pancake
or French toast, maple syrup and cream
Lunch (from 12 midday)
Peri-Peri Chicken Burger 13.50
West Cork chicken breast, marinated in peri-peri
sauce, chargrilled and served with avocado and lime
Beetroot and Goats Cheese Salad (v) 8.95
A summer salad of local leaves, young beetroot,
Ardsallagh goat’s cheese with toasted barley, broad
beans and sweet pickled gooseberries
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Saturday, February 27, 2010
But the white, a Claire Moreau Muscadet Sur Lie, was a really gripping drink and you needed only the tiniest drop to become aware of the quality. Both wines are available at the Wine Buff, just across the road. You also have a number of sparkling wines available and a popular feature is the non-alcoholic Mocktail, a favourite with kids and adults alike.