- Mescan Brewery’s second Virtue is a sell-out. JP M...
- September Dates for Murphy’s Cork Oyster and Seafo...
- PINEAPPLE-TO-GO FOR CORK CITY SHOPPERS
- A TASTE OF WEST CORK FOOD FESTIVAL WELCOMES AUSTRA...
- Summer time food is delicious at Cliff House Hotel
- Experience the best of Cork Food with Good Food Ir...
- Cask Opens For Weekend Brunch
- The Fem-Ale Festival Coming Next Month
- Waterford Harvest Festival All Set To Shine Again ...
- TULFARRIS HOTEL AND GOLF RESORT, BLESSINGTON, CO. ...
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- The Good Value Wine List
- SEASONAL DELIGHTS AT CAHERNANE HOUSE HOTEL
- Mauro Colagreco’s Mirazur is No.1 as The World’s 50 Best Restaurants 2019 are revealed
- SUPERVALU REVEAL CORK ARE THE MOST ADVENTUROUS BBQ...
- €300,000 FUNDING AWARDED TO FOOD PRODUCERS IN CORK...
- World's Top Restaurants 51-120
- Flavour.ie Pops Up with Grub N Dub Club in West Cork!
- Richy's Launch New Menu
- MAKE IT FEEL LIKE A SUMMER THAT NEVER ENDS AT LYRATH ESTATE
- Top Posts, last 10 months
- Blog Policy
- Sogrape takes majority stake in Liberty Wines
Thursday, May 30, 2013
Food and Drink Spotting
Food and Drink Spotting
The Long Table
Cloughjordan House, in association with Glenisk, The Gathering and Tipperary Food Producers, are holding a Long table dinner on Saturday the 29th June at 7.30 to celebrate authentic Irish food with a chance (for those who wish) to partake in the afternoon in the preparation for the evening long table banquet in the Cookery School of Cloughjordan house on Friday and Saturday.
A night with a difference with a chance to enjoy the fruits of your labours at the Long Table style that allows the chance to meet new people: gents be prepared to be moved 2 seats along after each course.
Listen to the delectable Susannah de Wrixon sing some of the old classics from the 60s and 70s relaxing in the gardens around the famous Cloughjordan House patio heaters: (old wheelbarrows filled with wood fires)
Enjoy the art exhibition in the Ballroom of two renowned local artists Jenny Fox and Siobhan Leonard.
Doneraile Farmers' Market
With the newest addition of doll house designs Ireland we are really opening up our market to some wonderful high end crafts which includes Irish Oak and Rope and the fabulous locally grown plants and herbs of Little Acre certainly brighten up the Sunday atmosphere. Add to that a range of IRISH products made in local Kitchens ( yes they are all HSE approved)
Throw in The courtyard tea rooms for that spot of light lunch and producers who are not only proud of their products but are constantly honing their skills and you have a really different Farmers Market set in the truly lovely Doneraile Park with beautiful walks, a play ground and wild life. Can’t think of a better way to spend a Sunday. Come join us and see for yourself. Next market June 2nd 11 am - 3pm