- Franciscan Well hosts the First Beer Festival of 2...
- KINSALE GIN Partners with BARRY & FITZWILLIAM.
- Fundraising event in aid of West Cork Animal Welf...
- Barnabrow House Gourmet Evening. Just in time for Valentine's!
- ORSO WELCOMES IN 2019 WITH €19 PRIX FIXE MENU
- COME FOR DINNER, STAY FOR FREE! At the Nox Hotel G...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Bollywood New Year's Eve Theme at Richy's
- The Spirit of Christmas Alive and Well in Cork!
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- The Good Value Wine List
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Tokyo takes the crown as world fine dining capital...
- Saint-Chinian Wine Fair Mon 4th Feb
- O’Brien PR Awarded All-Ireland Business Accreditation
- Dublin Food Chain to host event today highlighting...
- How much more can the hospitality sector bear?
- SAVOUR FOOD AWARDS BEST PRACTICE IN FOOD WASTE MAN...
- COBH SCHOOL HOSTS CHILDREN’S FITNESS INITIATIVE
- Find the perfect Christmas dinner in Cahernane House Hotel
- Local Produce Shines on Greene's New Winter Menu
- Hooked's Anthony Gray. Confident in Challenging Ti...
- KENNETH MURPHY APPOINTED AS EXECUTIVE CHEF LYRATH...
- Blog Policy
Tuesday, October 23, 2018
Game on at Loving Salads. Two Big Nights Coming up!
Two Big Nights Coming up!
It is the season for game and you can get your fill of Venison, Wood Pigeon and Partridge at Loving Salads in Academy Street next month. They'll be holding Game specials on two nights, November 7th and 8th. Dinner starts at 7:30pm on both nights.
Loving Salads have good form with their evening specials, having already held a Vegetarian dinner and a Fish dinner and both nights sold out. Owner Jason Carroll decided on two nights for the game on that basis. But, bearing in mind those sellouts, you are advised to book early via an email to Jason@lovingsalads.com. Another dinner special is on the horizon for December, most likely a fish night.
On arrival at the Game event, you’ll be greeted with nibbles and a glass of Prosecco. Then start in earnest with Red Legged Partridge Breast, Celeriac, Bread sauce and Juniper Jus. On to the Wood Pigeon with Crown Prince Squash, Seasonal Mushrooms, Chicken Liver Paté.
Slow down then with a Lemon Mousse before the big one: Saddle of Venison wrapped in Brioche with Black Truffles! Pause now for a few minutes before the sweet finalé of Madagascar Dark Chocolate Delice!
Sounds tempting! Don’t forget: email Jason@lovingsalads.com to book your place!