A Christmas Collection
HÉRITAGE N° 290
To celebrate its 290th anniversary, Barton & Guestier launched Héritage N°290, the Ultimate wine brand and an innovation in the world of wine!
For almost 300 years, Barton & Guestier has been excellent at vinifying, ageing, fining and shipping the best wines from France. 290 years ago, these wines were those produced at Margaux, Lafite, Haut Brion... The cellar masters were adding their final touch to the wine and Barton & Guestier's 1st cellar master, Germain Rambaud was shaping the best wines of the 18th century.
Barton & Guestier has been sucessful in keeping the tradition and continues to select, make and ship the best wines from France.
In 2015, inspired by the spirit of the B&G founders, winemaker Laurent Prada is bringing Héritage by Barton & Guestier, the 1st brand to offer consistency in quality, in price and in availability to winelovers worldwide. Like the great Cognac, the most exclusive Whiskies, the most illustrious Champagne, Héritage is non vintage to offer consistant style and quality.
More about the wine:
Héritage N°290 offers a rich wine, full of character just like the 2 founders of B&G.
- Dark red colour with violet highlights.
- Rich nose developing intense black fruit aromas (morello cherry) and spices. On the second nose, violet notes appear.
- A wine with a harmonious structure, balance, mixing intense flavours of fruit and toasty and vanilla hints.
- Food & Wine pairing:
- Perfect with lamb, duck, beef, dark chocolate, strong cheeses and spicy dishes - Best at 18-20 °C.
- Good ageing potential for 5 to 10 years.
Heritage comes in an original bottle, with a capsule supported by a strong B&G branding and a label design based on the personality of its founders featuring their embossed portraits with a pearly white varnish to bring a touch of modernity and the brand name Heritage N°290 in black varnish.
Heritage is available in personalized carton outershippers of 6 x 75 cl.
B & G are represented in Ireland by Richmond Marketing