- PINEAPPLE-TO-GO FOR CORK CITY SHOPPERS
- A TASTE OF WEST CORK FOOD FESTIVAL WELCOMES AUSTRA...
- Summer time food is delicious at Cliff House Hotel
- Experience the best of Cork Food with Good Food Ir...
- Cask Opens For Weekend Brunch
- The Fem-Ale Festival Coming Next Month
- Waterford Harvest Festival All Set To Shine Again ...
- TULFARRIS HOTEL AND GOLF RESORT, BLESSINGTON, CO. ...
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- The Good Value Wine List
- SEASONAL DELIGHTS AT CAHERNANE HOUSE HOTEL
- Mauro Colagreco’s Mirazur is No.1 as The World’s 50 Best Restaurants 2019 are revealed
- SUPERVALU REVEAL CORK ARE THE MOST ADVENTUROUS BBQ...
- €300,000 FUNDING AWARDED TO FOOD PRODUCERS IN CORK...
- World's Top Restaurants 51-120
- Flavour.ie Pops Up with Grub N Dub Club in West Cork!
- Richy's Launch New Menu
- MAKE IT FEEL LIKE A SUMMER THAT NEVER ENDS AT LYRATH ESTATE
- Alfie Byrne’s is ‘smoking hot’ this summer!
- Sea Change: Ireland’s largest free maritime festiv...
- Top Posts, last 10 months
- Blog Policy
- Sogrape takes majority stake in Liberty Wines
Wednesday, March 4, 2015
Taste of the Week
Taste of the Week
Hassett’s Coffee Mocha Mousse Cake
Hassett’s Bakery, already in Carrigaline, Crosshaven and Adelaide Street, have recently moved to the city centre and you’ll find them in the middle of the English Market, right across from the Chicken Inn.
Lots of good things in this little stall, including a big range of breads (sourdough, spelt, rye and more) and chocolate truffles and, of course, their famous pastries. Their small cakes are a huge temptation. Couldn’t resist this little Coffee Mocha Mousse number at the weekend and it is our Taste of the Week.