- MONTENOTTE HOTEL IS THE HOTEL BAR OF YEAR
- Cask Wins ‘Bar of The Year’ at the Bar of The Year...
- SIZZLING HALLOWEEN. Westport House and Hotel Westp...
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Food, Glorious Food! Culinary celebrations for 11t...
- Tasting Irish Breads from Irish grains
- Tulfarris Hotel and Golf Resort Gears up for The P...
- A SPECIAL HARVEST BANQUET AT HISTORIC WESTPORT HOU...
- Last Minute Summer Getaway at Lyrath Estate, Kilke...
- Sourdough September Returns. Conrad Dublin
- Market Lane Restaurant Group Supports Meitheal Mar...
- New Fully-Serviced Scandi-Style Apartments in Cork...
- GRAHAM NORTON ONCE AGAIN ON A WINNER WITH HIS IRIS...
- Fun on the Farm: Airfield Festival of Food & Zero ...
- Sarah Jessica Parker's First Wine.
- PREM GROUP LAUNCHES PREM HOSPITALITY BRAND
- The World’s 50 Best Restaurants announces the #50B...
- West Cork Gourmet Escape at Dunworley Cottage & Or...
- Google Searches Indicate Lemon Drizzle Is Ireland's Favourite Cake!
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- The Good Value Wine List
- Top Posts, last 11 months
- Blog Policy
Friday, March 22, 2013
Super Menu for Hayfield Manor's April Wine Event
Hayfield Manor Wine Society
Connoisseurs looking to expand their knowledge of wine, or enthusiasts who simply love sampling new and exciting vintages, will relish this special event on Thursday April 18th, part of a series of Wine Society evenings held in Hayfield Manor.
The evening will be hosted by Jane Boyce, Ireland's first female Master of Wines and wine columnist for Irish Tatler. Wines on the night will be supplied by James Nicholson Wine Merchants which will focus on classic grape varieties and showcase various regions.
This exclusive event begins at 7.00pm with an introduction to the wines over aperitifs and canapes. Our Executive Chef, Graeme Campbell, has created a five course gourmet menu designed to perfectly complement the selection of elegant wines chosen to be showcased on the night:
Ardsallagh Goats Cheese & Garlic Textures
Soft Goats Cheese, Black Garlic, Smoked Garlic, Wild Garlic Leaf & Garlic Espuma
Dry Reisling from Germany, Mosel, Loosen Red State 2010
Pan Seared Sea Bass
Creamed Fennel, Pickled Mash, Asian Scented Croquette & Soy Sauce Foam
Chardonnay, Burgundy 'Cuvee des Forgets' 2010 Patrick Javillier
O'Connell's Spring Lamb Duo
Slow Braised Lamb & Cabbage Cannelloni
Pinot Noir, Aoc Fixin, Burgundy, Domaine Jean Tardy & Fils 2008
Passion Fruit Mousse
With Black Pepper Pineapple, Meringue, Chilli Puree and Lemon Sorbet
Reisling Lake Harvest, New Zealand, John Forrest 2011
Platter of Irish and Continental Cheeses
Carignan Syrah Grenache, Cotes du Roussillon, Segna de Cor 2011 Roc des Anges
Tea or Coffee and Petit Fours.
For more details on our Wine Society evenings or to make a reservation for any of our future dates please call Michelle on +353 21-4845900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please note above menu is subject to change)