- Make A Date at the Mustard Seed to Celebrate Valen...
- LOVE (and some food & wine) is all you need at Lim...
- Declare Your Pride in Irish Food urges Restaurateu...
- Michelin Starred Chef Andy McFadden Shares His Favourite Quinoa Recipes
- Easter at The K Club. Eggs. And Golf!
- Kilkenny School of Food Seeks Tutors!
- Georgina Campbell’s Ireland - The Best of the Best
- Cahernane House Hotel entering final stage of €6.5...
- The Cask Ales and Extraordinary Brewing Festival a...
- EU PROGRAMME TO PROVIDE FOOD TO MOST DEPRIVED THRO...
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Jean Smullen's Wine Diary
- The Franciscan Well Reveals Its First Festival of ...
- Blog Policy
- Update on "An Afternoon in Ballymaloe House includ...
Thursday, February 12, 2015
Cully & Sully’s Heart Soup. Helping Ireland’s Little Hearts
Cully & Sully’s Heart Soup
Helping Ireland’s Little Hearts
You’ve got to love this: two good things in the one package from Cully & Sully.
First - they've come up with a Magic Bean Soup. It is good for your heart.
Second - it is good for someone else too. Cully & Sully have pledged a donation from sales of this limited edition to the Heart Children Ireland charity, a support group for parents and families of children with a Congenital Heart Disorder.
The Limited Edition Soup has just launched ahead of Valentine’s Day with Cully and Sully hoping, in this traditional time of love, to raise awareness of the charity who do their work nationwide with no government funding. So keep an eye open over the next while for the distinctive black and red package and spread the love!
And the soup? Well I’ve just had a sample and it is red, robust and warm, perfect for these end of winter days. Great flavours and texture and packed with healthy beans (cannellini and butter) in a tasty tomato broth.
So there you are, two good reasons to try this top notch soup.
First - you’ll enjoy the soup, and so will your heart.
Two - you’ll also enjoy helping Ireland’s little bravehearts.