- PREM GROUP LAUNCHES NEW DIGITAL MARKETING COMPANY:...
- Franciscan Well hosts the First Beer Festival of 2...
- KINSALE GIN Partners with BARRY & FITZWILLIAM.
- Fundraising event in aid of West Cork Animal Welf...
- Barnabrow House Gourmet Evening. Just in time for Valentine's!
- ORSO WELCOMES IN 2019 WITH €19 PRIX FIXE MENU
- COME FOR DINNER, STAY FOR FREE! At the Nox Hotel G...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Bollywood New Year's Eve Theme at Richy's
- The Spirit of Christmas Alive and Well in Cork!
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- The Good Value Wine List
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Tokyo takes the crown as world fine dining capital...
- Saint-Chinian Wine Fair Mon 4th Feb
- O’Brien PR Awarded All-Ireland Business Accreditation
- Dublin Food Chain to host event today highlighting...
- How much more can the hospitality sector bear?
- SAVOUR FOOD AWARDS BEST PRACTICE IN FOOD WASTE MAN...
- COBH SCHOOL HOSTS CHILDREN’S FITNESS INITIATIVE
- Find the perfect Christmas dinner in Cahernane House Hotel
- Local Produce Shines on Greene's New Winter Menu
- Hooked's Anthony Gray. Confident in Challenging Ti...
- Blog Policy
Thursday, February 12, 2015
Cully & Sully’s Heart Soup
Helping Ireland’s Little Hearts
You’ve got to love this: two good things in the one package from Cully & Sully.
First - they've come up with a Magic Bean Soup. It is good for your heart.
Second - it is good for someone else too. Cully & Sully have pledged a donation from sales of this limited edition to the Heart Children Ireland charity, a support group for parents and families of children with a Congenital Heart Disorder.
The Limited Edition Soup has just launched ahead of Valentine’s Day with Cully and Sully hoping, in this traditional time of love, to raise awareness of the charity who do their work nationwide with no government funding. So keep an eye open over the next while for the distinctive black and red package and spread the love!
And the soup? Well I’ve just had a sample and it is red, robust and warm, perfect for these end of winter days. Great flavours and texture and packed with healthy beans (cannellini and butter) in a tasty tomato broth.
So there you are, two good reasons to try this top notch soup.
First - you’ll enjoy the soup, and so will your heart.
Two - you’ll also enjoy helping Ireland’s little bravehearts.