- PINEAPPLE-TO-GO FOR CORK CITY SHOPPERS
- A TASTE OF WEST CORK FOOD FESTIVAL WELCOMES AUSTRA...
- Summer time food is delicious at Cliff House Hotel
- Experience the best of Cork Food with Good Food Ir...
- Cask Opens For Weekend Brunch
- The Fem-Ale Festival Coming Next Month
- Waterford Harvest Festival All Set To Shine Again ...
- TULFARRIS HOTEL AND GOLF RESORT, BLESSINGTON, CO. ...
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- The Good Value Wine List
- SEASONAL DELIGHTS AT CAHERNANE HOUSE HOTEL
- Mauro Colagreco’s Mirazur is No.1 as The World’s 50 Best Restaurants 2019 are revealed
- SUPERVALU REVEAL CORK ARE THE MOST ADVENTUROUS BBQ...
- €300,000 FUNDING AWARDED TO FOOD PRODUCERS IN CORK...
- World's Top Restaurants 51-120
- Flavour.ie Pops Up with Grub N Dub Club in West Cork!
- Richy's Launch New Menu
- MAKE IT FEEL LIKE A SUMMER THAT NEVER ENDS AT LYRATH ESTATE
- Alfie Byrne’s is ‘smoking hot’ this summer!
- Sea Change: Ireland’s largest free maritime festiv...
- Top Posts, last 10 months
- Blog Policy
- Sogrape takes majority stake in Liberty Wines
Wednesday, March 26, 2014
Come to the Supper Club
Come to the Supper Club
"Our supper clubs are going from strength to strength. We had our last onenight in Banu's house. It was fully booked and all had a great time! The dates for the next evenings are:
These events cost €35 for 3 courses plus a welcome cocktail and are lots of fun and very sociable! Please contact us for details (annamkitchencork
Our Indian cookery classes, which are proving a huge hit, are runningevenings, and are held in the Cookery Cottage on South Douglas road. They run from and cost €25 for 2 hours. A 4 week cookery class will also be commencing on the This will cost €99. Banu will be teaching a range of Indian cusines during this class. Please contact us for more details. Also please do not forget to mention 48 hours prior to attending if you have been to any other of our classes so that we can make sure recipes aren't repeated.
We are also now offering event catering. In conjunction with Lishh catering in Turner's Cross we are able to provide home cooked, tasty, authentic Indian food for your parties and events! Please spread the word!
We have also attached a recipe for you to have a go at at home. Let us know how you get on."
Spicy Potatoes South Indian Style
4 large potatoes
1 tbsp. oil
½ tsp black mustard seeds
1/4th tsp asafoetida powder
½ tsp turmeric powder
½ to 1 tsp red chili powder
Peel and cube potatoes
Cook in boiling water until soft
In a frying pan, heat oil
Crackle the mustard seeds
Take off the heat
Add all the spice powders with the salt
Add potatoes and coat well in the spiced oil
Place the potatoes on a baking tray or an over proof dish
Bake in preheated oven at 200 C for 3- to 40 mins until crisp and golden