- The Good Value Wine List
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Franciscan Well Hosts Spirits Fest On Good Friday
- Exploding Tree launches Cocoa Husk Tea. An energiz...
- Breakfast cereal, flour, bread and more - Oats!
- Airfield: Fish. Fire and Grill.
- It’s the Year of the Dog – at The Draft House, Str...
- Fourcorners Begins Distribution Partnership with W...
- Celebrate at Glenlo Abbey Hotel
- Market Lane Group's new 'Chef Session' Pops Up on ...
- Slow Food East Cork. Coming: Prof Ted Dinan; Bronw...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Easter at The K Club. Eggs. And Golf!
- Georgina Campbell’s Ireland - The Best of the Best
- Blog Policy
Thursday, April 15, 2010
ON THE NET
IN THE NET
Slow Food West Cork is celebrating Granny’s Day at Hosford’s Garden Centre on Sunday April 25th. “We will be celebrating Grandmothers, their wisdom, their knowledge and of course their recipes. Come along to a day filled with fun, music and workshops. Ballinascarthy Bakers will bake fairy cakes and hopefully some soda bread, we also have lined up some amazing people to show us how to make homemade lemonade, chocolates and fudge. Children are more than welcome to get their little hands stuck in. Workshops will start at 1pm. “ More info here
Seared Tuna Salad (9.95 /14.95) - A salad of Jersey royals, purple sprouting broccoli and young plum tomatoes in mint vinaigrette topped with seared line-caught yellow fin tuna is among the tempting dishes on the Liberty Grill new April menus.
Good luck to everyone involved in the Waterford Festival of Food this weekend, based in Dungarvan and West Waterford. Good Eating!
Interested in wine bloggers? Sour Grapes has published “The most comprehensive list of Irish wine blogs ever published, so far. “
Know your left from your right? We’re talking Bordeaux here, left bank and right bank. Curious Wines have an informative post right here
Match food and wine. Check out what Karwig Wines have to say!
Like your desserts. Donal Skehan has posted Gizzi Erskine's Sticky Banoffee Pudding up on his blog