- Killian Crowley is S.Pellegrino Young Chef 2018
- Claire remembered as Christmas lights switched on ...
- Franciscan Well Christmas Experience
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- FANAH-FEST: An Eight Degrees Brewing Beer & Music ...
- Flavours of New Zealand
- Upcoming Masterclasses at CLIFF Academy
- Culinary Match. Market Lane Group and CIT'S Touris...
- The Mescan Menu at The Tavern Murrisk
- Mallow Christmas Food and Craft Family Fair
- Dunnes Stores Awarded Irish Quality Food Retailer ...
- ROZANNA PURCELL & LIFEWAY KEFIR PARTNER TO PROMOTE...
- All the Cheese Champions for 2017
- Go Full Irish for Charity
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Taste Cork Week 2017
- Blog Policy
Thursday, April 15, 2010
ON THE NET
IN THE NET
Slow Food West Cork is celebrating Granny’s Day at Hosford’s Garden Centre on Sunday April 25th. “We will be celebrating Grandmothers, their wisdom, their knowledge and of course their recipes. Come along to a day filled with fun, music and workshops. Ballinascarthy Bakers will bake fairy cakes and hopefully some soda bread, we also have lined up some amazing people to show us how to make homemade lemonade, chocolates and fudge. Children are more than welcome to get their little hands stuck in. Workshops will start at 1pm. “ More info here
Seared Tuna Salad (9.95 /14.95) - A salad of Jersey royals, purple sprouting broccoli and young plum tomatoes in mint vinaigrette topped with seared line-caught yellow fin tuna is among the tempting dishes on the Liberty Grill new April menus.
Good luck to everyone involved in the Waterford Festival of Food this weekend, based in Dungarvan and West Waterford. Good Eating!
Interested in wine bloggers? Sour Grapes has published “The most comprehensive list of Irish wine blogs ever published, so far. “
Know your left from your right? We’re talking Bordeaux here, left bank and right bank. Curious Wines have an informative post right here
Match food and wine. Check out what Karwig Wines have to say!
Like your desserts. Donal Skehan has posted Gizzi Erskine's Sticky Banoffee Pudding up on his blog