- PREM GROUP LAUNCHES NEW DIGITAL MARKETING COMPANY:...
- Franciscan Well hosts the First Beer Festival of 2...
- KINSALE GIN Partners with BARRY & FITZWILLIAM.
- Fundraising event in aid of West Cork Animal Welf...
- Barnabrow House Gourmet Evening. Just in time for Valentine's!
- ORSO WELCOMES IN 2019 WITH €19 PRIX FIXE MENU
- COME FOR DINNER, STAY FOR FREE! At the Nox Hotel G...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Bollywood New Year's Eve Theme at Richy's
- The Spirit of Christmas Alive and Well in Cork!
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- The Good Value Wine List
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Tokyo takes the crown as world fine dining capital...
- Saint-Chinian Wine Fair Mon 4th Feb
- O’Brien PR Awarded All-Ireland Business Accreditation
- Dublin Food Chain to host event today highlighting...
- How much more can the hospitality sector bear?
- SAVOUR FOOD AWARDS BEST PRACTICE IN FOOD WASTE MAN...
- COBH SCHOOL HOSTS CHILDREN’S FITNESS INITIATIVE
- Find the perfect Christmas dinner in Cahernane House Hotel
- Local Produce Shines on Greene's New Winter Menu
- Hooked's Anthony Gray. Confident in Challenging Ti...
- Blog Policy
Monday, September 3, 2018
Win a Seaweed Masterclass for two
as part of Feast Cork 2018
Prize & T&Cs: Prize is 2x tickets to the Seaweed Masterclass at Inch Hideaway (Valid Sunday 9th, September 2018 only) non-transferable
Feast Cork 2018, the East Cork Food & Drink Festival, runs from September 2nd to 9th, based in the market town of Midleton with its rich food heritage. A festival that happens at harvest time – appropriately for a gathering up and bringing together of the best of what the area has to offer – Feast Cork is a fresh blend of conversations, dinners, markets, foraging, mixology, produce, producers, landscape, heritage and storytelling.
To celebrate Feast Cork, we are giving away 2 x tickets to the Seaweed Masterclass which will show guests how to identify and forage delicious edible seaweed from the Irish shore and integrate it into their diet. Guided by Marine Biologist Frances Gallagher, the talk will take place at Inch Hideaway on Sunday September 9th at 10am - 12pm.
How to enter
Check my Twitter @corkbilly and my Facebook Page where the competition is highlighted. Reply to the tweets and comment on the Facebook with the word Seaweed. Simples. Winner will be drawn from all those with the Seaweed reply.
Visit www.feastcork.ie for all the brilliant events taking place during Feast Cork – food and drink festival.
Terms & Conditions Apply: Prize is 2x tickets to the Seaweed Masterclass at Inch Hideaway (Valid Sunday 9th, September 2018 only) non-transferable.