- Fourth annual Clonakilty Street Carnival launches ...
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- The Good Value Wine List
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Chris Bullzini surveys Cork city ahead of his brea...
- Award-Winning Blacks Brewery & Distillery Launch U...
- The Taste, Walk & Talk of the Town!
- BOISDALE OF BISHOPSGATE LAUNCHES the £90 omelette
- Evening with experts in cooperage, beer, whiskey, wine & pizza
- Richy's Celebrating 18th Year in Clonakilty
- Backyard at Blas takes to the road this spring, su...
- Top Posts, last 7 months
- Kinsale Mead Co. wins Gold again!
- Cork Businesswoman of the Year Awards Shortlist An...
- INTRODUCING “TEA TIME” AT CONRAD DUBLIN
- French Wine Evening. Dillon’s Restaurant 21st May
- Monkstown wine + dine collaboration starts on a hi...
- HIKE AND HERITAGE AT CAHERNANE HOUSE HOTEL, KILLAR...
- DRONES, COWS & WOWS – CORK SUMMER SHOW 2019
- Franciscan Well Adds to its Award-Winning Range wi...
- Brunch & Beats comes to Cork’s Crawford & Co
- The Festival of Prosecco 2019
- Blog Policy
Monday, September 3, 2018
Win a Seaweed Masterclass for two
as part of Feast Cork 2018
Prize & T&Cs: Prize is 2x tickets to the Seaweed Masterclass at Inch Hideaway (Valid Sunday 9th, September 2018 only) non-transferable
Feast Cork 2018, the East Cork Food & Drink Festival, runs from September 2nd to 9th, based in the market town of Midleton with its rich food heritage. A festival that happens at harvest time – appropriately for a gathering up and bringing together of the best of what the area has to offer – Feast Cork is a fresh blend of conversations, dinners, markets, foraging, mixology, produce, producers, landscape, heritage and storytelling.
To celebrate Feast Cork, we are giving away 2 x tickets to the Seaweed Masterclass which will show guests how to identify and forage delicious edible seaweed from the Irish shore and integrate it into their diet. Guided by Marine Biologist Frances Gallagher, the talk will take place at Inch Hideaway on Sunday September 9th at 10am - 12pm.
How to enter
Check my Twitter @corkbilly and my Facebook Page where the competition is highlighted. Reply to the tweets and comment on the Facebook with the word Seaweed. Simples. Winner will be drawn from all those with the Seaweed reply.
Visit www.feastcork.ie for all the brilliant events taking place during Feast Cork – food and drink festival.
Terms & Conditions Apply: Prize is 2x tickets to the Seaweed Masterclass at Inch Hideaway (Valid Sunday 9th, September 2018 only) non-transferable.