|Cole cheese was one of last year's visits.|
- BE OUR GUEST! CORK’S LONG TABLE DINNER RETURNS
- A Mega Meitheal Coming May 2018: Events Calendar for Old Butter Roads Summer Féile
- Kelly’s Butchers take breakfast by storm. Georgina...
- New Irish pot still gin, bursting with Mediterrane...
- Musgrave MarketPlace donates over 250,000 meals to...
- Munster Wine & Dine. Coming Soon. An evening at Killahora Orchards
- EU launches European Capital of Smart Tourism
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- The Good Value Wine List
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Franciscan Well Springs into Summer
- IRISH EYES ARE SMILIGN!
- West Cork Farm Tours – An authentic grass roots, I...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Blog Policy
Thursday, February 19, 2015
Launch of IWFS 2015 Programme
Launch of IWFS 2015 Programme
The Munster Branch of the IWFS is delighted to announce the launch of its 2015 programme and the first event on the 2015 calendar which will take place in Jacques Bistro, Oliver Plunkett Street on
Jacques have chosen the wonderful Ardsallagh cheese from East Cork as their theme for the evening and have devised a brilliant menu of 5 dishes using this amazing local cheese. Made by the Murphy family for more than a decade, Ardsallagh Cheese uses milk from goat's farmed by the Murphy family as well as other local farms. From small beginnings a lifelong love affair with the animals began.The Murphy children can remember having a goat in the garden for most of their lives and the hobby has grown into a successful business.
The evening will kick off at with a prosecco reception followed by a fun and informal tapas-style meal during which you'll have the opportunity to meet other members and we will share the programme for the year with you.
Tickets for the event cost €25pp which includes the prosecco reception and meal. The event is open to existing IWFS members and those who are interested in becoming members.
If you'd like to attend email@example.com by . Please pass on to anyone else you think would be interested in attending. , please RSVP to
We look forward to seeing you in Jacques!
IWFS Munster Branch - who we are:
The Munster branch of the International Wine and Food Society (IWFS) was established last year with a view to bringing people with an interest in food and wine together to promote local food and wine businesses and also create opportunities for socialising and having fun with like-minded people. The branch organises a number of events throughout the year from food and wine tastings, dinners, talks, visits to producers, etc.., which members or guests can attend. It is open to everyone with an interest in food and wine and is not intended for trade. There's also the added bonus of international membership, which means members can attend various events being organised by the IWFS around the world. If you'd like to know more about the IWFS, you can check out the website here http://www.iwfs.org or send us an email.