- Prime Cuts on display at Announcement of the 2nd M...
- Ireland’s largest craft drinks gathering returns a...
- The Real Wine Fair lands in Ireland!
- Cask Brings Top London Drinks Lab to Cork for One ...
- Cork Penny Dinners set to benefit from MII's "The Ringmasters Ball"
- MONTENOTTE AFTERNOON TEA CELEBRATES ALL THINGS COR...
- Mescan launch the first of the ‘Seven Virtues’ bee...
- SUPERVALU LAUNCH EXCLUSIVE GRAHAM NORTON IRISH GIN...
- VALENTINE’S WEEKEND IN THE MARBLE CITY
- Gold Award for Cahernane House
- PREM GROUP LAUNCHES NEW DIGITAL MARKETING COMPANY: SPRINT DIGITAL
- Franciscan Well hosts the First Beer Festival of 2...
- KINSALE GIN Partners with BARRY & FITZWILLIAM.
- Barnabrow House Gourmet Evening. Just in time for Valentine's!
- ORSO WELCOMES IN 2019 WITH €19 PRIX FIXE MENU
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- The Good Value Wine List
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Blog Policy
- Top Posts, last 12 months
Thursday, May 5, 2011
On the following evening (May 17, 5.00 to 7.00pm), in OUZOS Bar and Grill, 39 Main Street, Blackrock, Dublin, Neil Ellis is your host. There will be a walk around tasting complete with some delicious seafood canapés. Neil will be on hand to answer questions on his wines. Tickets are €15/head or €25 for two.
This will be followed, at 8.00pm, by a Winemaker’s Dinner. Neil will guide us through a 4 course meal designed by our Chef Raouf to complement his wines perfectly. €60 a head to include wine with the meal.