- Fourth annual Clonakilty Street Carnival launches ...
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- The Good Value Wine List
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Chris Bullzini surveys Cork city ahead of his brea...
- Award-Winning Blacks Brewery & Distillery Launch U...
- The Taste, Walk & Talk of the Town!
- BOISDALE OF BISHOPSGATE LAUNCHES the £90 omelette
- Evening with experts in cooperage, beer, whiskey, wine & pizza
- Richy's Celebrating 18th Year in Clonakilty
- Backyard at Blas takes to the road this spring, su...
- Top Posts, last 7 months
- Kinsale Mead Co. wins Gold again!
- Cork Businesswoman of the Year Awards Shortlist An...
- INTRODUCING “TEA TIME” AT CONRAD DUBLIN
- French Wine Evening. Dillon’s Restaurant 21st May
- Monkstown wine + dine collaboration starts on a hi...
- HIKE AND HERITAGE AT CAHERNANE HOUSE HOTEL, KILLAR...
- DRONES, COWS & WOWS – CORK SUMMER SHOW 2019
- Franciscan Well Adds to its Award-Winning Range wi...
- Brunch & Beats comes to Cork’s Crawford & Co
- The Festival of Prosecco 2019
- Blog Policy
Friday, October 12, 2012
We've got the menu! Cornstore Wine Dinner Update
And it looks fabulous!
The Cornstore chefs and Chateau Bauduc combine...
should be some night.. Thursday next (18th)
booking details here
Lamb and corriander kebab, mint couscous and harrissa dressing
serve with Château Bauduc Bordeaux Rosé
Pan fired queen scallop, spaghetti of vegetable and piquante sauce
serve with Chateau bauduc blanc sec sauvignon blanc
Deconstructed atlantic bouillabaisse
serve with Chateau Bauduc "les trois hectares" semillon blanc
Slow roast rump of beef, gratin dauphinois, pan fried baby spinach and creamy wild mushroom sauce
serve with Château Bauduc Clos des Quinze (Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon)
Chocolat fondant with cherry heart and cherry coulis
serve with Château Bauduc Les Trois Hectares (Merlot)