- Kinsale Bay Food launch new Bord Bia packaging de...
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Griffins of Dripsey Join Dessert Festival Fun
- GREEN SPACE TO PARTNER MARKET LANE GROUP TO REDUCE FOOD MILES AND FOOD WASTE
- Beaujolais trade tasting comes back to Dublin
- Blog Policy
Friday, July 8, 2016
I caught the train into town, walked from the station to Waterstone’s and went straight to the cookery section. I made my choice by width: I wanted the book with the most recipes. Rose Elliot’s Complete Vegetarian Cookbook won by a good half-inch. I took it with me to the only wholefood shop in central Belfast and set about restocking my cupboard. I bought home a lot of lentils.
From Here’s Me Here (Further Reflections of a Lapsed Protestant) by Glenn Patterson (2015)