- Unique All Ireland Collaboration. Two Great Pionee...
- Songs of Joy as Griffin's turn on the lights next ...
- New Zealand Winegrowers 2019 Sommelier Scholarship...
- Euro-Toques Young Chef of the Year winner is Jack ...
- O'Mahony's Butchers Launches New Click & Collect W...
- Unveiling World Class Shopping Destination. Dunnes...
- Barnabrow. The Christmas Pudding with surPRIZES!
- Delicious Thanksgiving Menu at Waterford's La Bohe...
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- The Good Value Wine List
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Irish food on global stage at Breeders’ Cup World ...
- Franciscan Well Brewpub Celebrates 20 Years Pourin...
- Mescan Brewery founders receive knighthoods in Bel...
- Cooking with Beer. Three Recipes!
- FrancisCAN Well Gone Can Mad
- Stojo - The On-the-Go Collapsible Cup
- WINTER WARMER AT LYRATH ESTATE
- A Simply Better Christmas
- Dress up Fancy for Saturday's Killavullen Farmers ...
- Cork’s Cask Bar and Greenes Restaurant Win Top Awa...
- Cork Food Policy Council Presents Cork Food Harvest Festival 2018
- Blog Policy
- FLAVOURS OF NEW ZEALAND – 2019 Annual Trade Tastin...
Friday, August 26, 2011
From Vineyards Direct (www.fromvineyardsdirect.ie) are proud sponsors of these events:
“Charity events at Burren House with the London Garden Opera Company”
The events are on two days on 3rd and 4th Sept .
All proceeds are going to Marymount Hospice, Cork Simon and Local Schools.
These are the wines that will be available to buy, on 3rd and 4th September, at Burren House. They will be available either by the bottle or by the glass:
2009 Chateau Bauduc Blanc, Bordeaux €15 €5 glass
2009 Saint-Véran “Merloix”, Burgundy €15 €5 glass
2009 Altos De Oliva Garnacha, Catalunya €10 €4 Glass
2009 Barbera D’Alba: Cascina Chicco ‘Granera Alta’ €15 €5 glass
2007 Chateau Teyssier, St Emilion Grand Cru €20 €5 glass
For a full programme please visit : the Burren House website website www.burrenhouse.net (Saturday 3rd September full day, garden Opera and Picnic = tickets €69 Sunday 4th September 7-9pm = € 35)
All in a good cause! So pass the word on!
For more information on any of these wines please visit: www.fromvineyardsdirect.ie
or phone Stuart, Dave or Gareth at: 01 8457645
Thursday, August 4, 2011
OPERA - ROAST PIG - FINE WINES
Dominique Geary of From Vineyards Direct has been in touch to say that FVYD are the proud sponsors of: “Charity events at Burren House with the London Garden Opera Company.”
The events are on two days, on 3rd and 4th September with all proceeds going to Marymount Hospice, Cork Simon and Local Schools.
On 3rd the From Vineyards Direct team will be there to help you enjoy the Pig Roast Barbeque with suitably picked wines from their successful range! This will take place during an extended interval between the two operas. Also on 4th during the shorter interval!
For a full programme please visit : the Burren House website (Saturday 3rd September full day, garden Opera and Picnic = tickets €69 Sunday 4th September 7-9pm = € 35).
I will be back shortly with the list of wines that will be available to taste and buy (all proceeds to charities mentioned above).