- PREM GROUP LAUNCHES NEW DIGITAL MARKETING COMPANY:...
- Franciscan Well hosts the First Beer Festival of 2...
- KINSALE GIN Partners with BARRY & FITZWILLIAM.
- Fundraising event in aid of West Cork Animal Welf...
- Barnabrow House Gourmet Evening. Just in time for Valentine's!
- ORSO WELCOMES IN 2019 WITH €19 PRIX FIXE MENU
- COME FOR DINNER, STAY FOR FREE! At the Nox Hotel G...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Bollywood New Year's Eve Theme at Richy's
- The Spirit of Christmas Alive and Well in Cork!
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- The Good Value Wine List
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Tokyo takes the crown as world fine dining capital...
- Saint-Chinian Wine Fair Mon 4th Feb
- O’Brien PR Awarded All-Ireland Business Accreditation
- Dublin Food Chain to host event today highlighting...
- How much more can the hospitality sector bear?
- SAVOUR FOOD AWARDS BEST PRACTICE IN FOOD WASTE MAN...
- COBH SCHOOL HOSTS CHILDREN’S FITNESS INITIATIVE
- Find the perfect Christmas dinner in Cahernane House Hotel
- Local Produce Shines on Greene's New Winter Menu
- Hooked's Anthony Gray. Confident in Challenging Ti...
- Blog Policy
Friday, August 19, 2011
Sunday, August 14, 2011
THE VERMONSTER IS COMING!
You’d better watch out. The Vermonster is coming. But don’t worry, this is one mega ice cream hit by Ben & Jerry.
And the better news is that you can beat the pack to the first taste. We’ve got four vouchers, each for a 500ml tub of this dreamy US flavour, to give away to Irish fans.
THE VERMONSTER is a delicious concoction of maple syrup ice cream with caramel swirls and pecan chunks. Mmmmm. To make The Vermonster that little bit sweeter, Ben & Jerry’s will be bringing it to Ireland as 100% Fairtrade, meaning all ingredients in the ice cream from cow to cone will be Fairtrade.
It’ll be on shelves in 2012. We can hardly wait to dig our spoons in!
To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is email, with subject Yes Please, to email@example.com before midnight next Thursday (18th). Winners will be drawn at random and vouchers will be sent to Republic of Ireland addresses only.