- FIVE CORK RESTAURANTS OFFERING A SPECIAL PRE-THEA...
- Midweek ‘Me Time’ at Lyrath Estate
- THE SLEEP COACH AT CAHERNANE HOUSE HOTEL, KILLARNE...
- MONTENOTTE HOTEL IS THE HOTEL BAR OF YEAR
- Cask Wins ‘Bar of The Year’ at the Bar of The Year...
- SIZZLING HALLOWEEN. Westport House and Hotel Westp...
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- The Good Value Wine List
- Top Posts, last 11 months
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Vicky Jago has been in touch with a gift idea from Good Food Ireland, a Unique Gift this Valentine's!
"If you love good food, then look no further than a Good Food Ireland gift voucher which allows you the freedom to choose from over 300 Good Food Ireland approved providers located around the island of Ireland. They promise you an experience of the very best in Irish cuisine and hospitality.
Whether you are looking for a romantic break, an intimate meal, a relaxing spa weekend or a dinner in a famous Irish eatery or just pure food indulgence this is the ideal gift for everyone who simply loves good food!
Good Food Ireland gift vouchers starting from €10 are available to purchase through the Good Food Ireland office Tel 053 9158693 or Online www.goodfoodireland.ie"