|Roy Brett (right) in West Cork in 2011|
- PINEAPPLE-TO-GO FOR CORK CITY SHOPPERS
- A TASTE OF WEST CORK FOOD FESTIVAL WELCOMES AUSTRA...
- Summer time food is delicious at Cliff House Hotel
- Experience the best of Cork Food with Good Food Ir...
- Cask Opens For Weekend Brunch
- The Fem-Ale Festival Coming Next Month
- Waterford Harvest Festival All Set To Shine Again ...
- TULFARRIS HOTEL AND GOLF RESORT, BLESSINGTON, CO. ...
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- The Good Value Wine List
- SEASONAL DELIGHTS AT CAHERNANE HOUSE HOTEL
- Mauro Colagreco’s Mirazur is No.1 as The World’s 50 Best Restaurants 2019 are revealed
- SUPERVALU REVEAL CORK ARE THE MOST ADVENTUROUS BBQ...
- €300,000 FUNDING AWARDED TO FOOD PRODUCERS IN CORK...
- World's Top Restaurants 51-120
- Flavour.ie Pops Up with Grub N Dub Club in West Cork!
- Richy's Launch New Menu
- MAKE IT FEEL LIKE A SUMMER THAT NEVER ENDS AT LYRATH ESTATE
- Alfie Byrne’s is ‘smoking hot’ this summer!
- Sea Change: Ireland’s largest free maritime festiv...
- Top Posts, last 10 months
- Blog Policy
- Sogrape takes majority stake in Liberty Wines
Tuesday, May 7, 2013
West Cork Food at Loch Fyne Food Fair in Scotland 18 - 19 May 2013
Stephen Sage, editor of West Cork Food, brings us up to date on another exciting development:
Following the success of the Celtic Cook Off over the past two years, the West Cork Food/Celtic Cook Off working group have been invited to take part in the two-day Loch Fyne Food Fair in Scotland in May.
The invitation comes from Roy Brett, Celtic Cook Off winner for 2011 and guest chef during the 2012 event when he staged a Taste of Ondine night at the West Cork Hotel Restaurant; a menu based on that of his acclaimed Edinburgh restaurant and featuring West Cork food products. Roy is also Culinary Director at Loch Fyne Oyster Bar and Restaurant in Argyll.