|Jack (left) and Timmy|
- Munster Wine & Dine. Cotton Ball Brewery May 29th 7.00pm
- Getaway to Lyrath Estate in Kilkenny
- A TOUCH OF NATURE IN AN URBAN RETREAT
- ‘Our Table’ pop up event promises a fusion of flav...
- Dunnes Stores Simply Better Collection Recognised ...
- KERRY STUDENT NAMED 2017/2018 SUPREME APPRENTICE CHEF
- MARKET LANE GROUP FLIES THE FLAG HIGH FOR EMPLOYEE...
- Tio Pepe En Rama has arrived in Ireland!
- Beaujolais on Irish Tour!
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Musgrave MarketPlace delves into Irish dining habi...
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- The Good Value Wine List
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- A Mega Meitheal Coming May 2018: Events Calendar for Old Butter Roads Summer Féile
- Blog Policy
Thursday, June 30, 2011
MCCARTHY’S OF KANTURK
When Queen Elizabeth visited Ireland recently, McCarthy’s black pudding was served at the state banquet. It was chosen because of the quality and flavour imparted by fresh blood from free range pigs, coarse Macroom Oatmeal, fresh cream and butter from North Cork Dairy and Midleton Special Reserve Whiskey.