- The Long Table Walk Goes On Again This Mid-Summer
- SECRET ROMANCE AT CAHERNANE HOUSE HOTEL, KILLARNEY...
- PREM Group Invests over €1 million in Waterford Hotel
- YellowBelly Beer Launch Free Guide to Cooking with...
- EGG CELLENT EASTER FAMILY BREAKS AT LYRATH ESTATE
- Killybegs' Seafood Shack is awarded best Chowder i...
- Eggs for Anytime. Chefs’ Recipe Competition
- Champagne Evening at The Hayfield
- Top Posts, last 7 months
- A Michelin Starred Chocolate Experience at Cliff H...
- Liberty Wines to distribute Champagne Houses Piper...
- Keep Cork Meeting Event Next Week!
- O'Brien Wine Festival - Spring 2019
- You too can brew … on a Mescan Brewery brew course...
- Glittering night at the Food Oscars for Sligo Food...
- Yellow Belly, Black Donkey & White Deer add colour...
- New Douglas branch opened by rapidly expanding fudi&more
- Mothers’ Day memories from Chef Alan Fitzmaurice
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- The Good Value Wine List
- Blog Policy
Tuesday, July 2, 2013
Wanted: Ireland's Best Fish Dish!
To celebrate its brand new All You Can Eat Everything offer on Bill Pay, Three mobile is searching for Ireland’s Best Fish Dish. Irish foodies are being challenged to battle it out in the kitchen to have their fishy creation judged by a panel of foodies including Masterchef UK star John Torode and have their dish crowned, Ireland’s Best Fish Dish
Three, Ireland’s largest high-speed network is asking fish fanatics across the country to submit their tasty entries to IrelandsBestFishDish@three.ie by Thursday July 11th. Entries must include the recipe and supporting imagery of the finished dish. They will be judged on technique, ingredients, creativity and presentation by top Irish foodies Ross Golden-Bannon and Andrew Rudd (left). The chosen two finalists will then go head-to-head in a once-in-a-lifetime cook-off event in Dublin’s Medley restaurant and have their dishes judged by Torode and his Irish foodie panellists
The winner of the competition will be treated to the ultimate foodies weekend away for two in the stunning Cliff House Hotel with dinner at its famed Michelin star restaurant and a brand new Samsung Galaxy S4 handset.
Speaking of the competition, John Torode said: "I'm delighted to be travelling over to Ireland to help find Ireland's Best Fish Dish. I have heard many stories about the quality of fish in Irish restaurants that I look forward to seeing a high standard of entry from the amateur chefs across the country, seeking to create their perfect dish. I have always expected a high level of cooking and this competition will be no different."