- Franciscan Well hosts the First Beer Festival of 2...
- KINSALE GIN Partners with BARRY & FITZWILLIAM.
- Fundraising event in aid of West Cork Animal Welf...
- Barnabrow House Gourmet Evening. Just in time for Valentine's!
- ORSO WELCOMES IN 2019 WITH €19 PRIX FIXE MENU
- COME FOR DINNER, STAY FOR FREE! At the Nox Hotel G...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Bollywood New Year's Eve Theme at Richy's
- The Spirit of Christmas Alive and Well in Cork!
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- The Good Value Wine List
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Tokyo takes the crown as world fine dining capital...
- Saint-Chinian Wine Fair Mon 4th Feb
- O’Brien PR Awarded All-Ireland Business Accreditation
- Dublin Food Chain to host event today highlighting...
- How much more can the hospitality sector bear?
- SAVOUR FOOD AWARDS BEST PRACTICE IN FOOD WASTE MAN...
- COBH SCHOOL HOSTS CHILDREN’S FITNESS INITIATIVE
- Find the perfect Christmas dinner in Cahernane House Hotel
- Local Produce Shines on Greene's New Winter Menu
- Hooked's Anthony Gray. Confident in Challenging Ti...
- KENNETH MURPHY APPOINTED AS EXECUTIVE CHEF LYRATH...
- Blog Policy
Sunday, January 2, 2011
HAPPY NEW CHEESE
So many Irish cheeses around these days, you could buy a different one for each and every day of 2011.
Started on the local track, not that I ever strayed too far off it, at our New
Saturday, September 11, 2010
From Waterford come new and unusual flavours in the Chutneys, Relishes and Pickles produced by Dunhill’s Tastefully Yours. I tried out a few recently (at the Midleton Food festival) and they certainly tickled the taste buds. I bought two chutneys: the Cheese Board Chutney along with the Beetroot and Orange Chutney.
Their hand crafted products are the perfect accompaniment to pasta dishes, salads, hot and cold meats and are high quality ingredients for use in your daily cooking.