- SuperValu announces Spectacular Italian Wine Sale....
- COACH HOUSE OPENS AT KILLARNEY'S CAHERNANE HOUSE H...
- FYFFES IRELAND INTRODUCES NEW REDUCED-PACKAGING BA...
- Fourth annual Clonakilty Street Carnival launches ...
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- The Good Value Wine List
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Chris Bullzini surveys Cork city ahead of his brea...
- Award-Winning Blacks Brewery & Distillery Launch U...
- The Taste, Walk & Talk of the Town!
- BOISDALE OF BISHOPSGATE LAUNCHES the £90 omelette
- Evening with experts in cooperage, beer, whiskey, wine & pizza
- Richy's Celebrating 18th Year in Clonakilty
- Backyard at Blas takes to the road this spring, su...
- Top Posts, last 7 months
- Kinsale Mead Co. wins Gold again!
- Cork Businesswoman of the Year Awards Shortlist An...
- INTRODUCING “TEA TIME” AT CONRAD DUBLIN
- French Wine Evening. Dillon’s Restaurant 21st May
- Monkstown wine + dine collaboration starts on a hi...
- HIKE AND HERITAGE AT CAHERNANE HOUSE HOTEL, KILLAR...
- DRONES, COWS & WOWS – CORK SUMMER SHOW 2019
- Blog Policy
Tuesday, October 15, 2013
Blas Success for Secret Recipe
Ballincollig based Secret Recipe, just about a year in business, made a very successful first trip to Dingle for the recent Blas na hEireann awards and came away with an impressive haul of honours in the Prepared Meals section:
Silver: Secret Recipe Panang Chicken Curry
Silver: Secret Recipe Cod Fillet with Lemongrass and Lime Sauce
Gold: Secret Recipe Roast Veg and Chick Pea Curry
Gary Cork tells me that they supply local coffee shops, delis, hotels, etc and are looking to supply a “lot more”. “Our main areas of focus are Soups and Chowders, Readymade Meals, Salads, Sandwiches and outsourcing production for other chefs.”
“We are having a tasting at Global Kitchen (Carrigaline) this Thursday and Friday and they will have all the prize-winning items on their menu for lunch which will be available from 12 noon to 3pm.”
“The awards underline that we produce some of the country’s finest. Based in Ballincollig, we have delivery vans in the city centre on a daily basis. Our range includes everything from fresh scones to contract catering for large events and deliveries are available seven days a week. We are starting to supply a few national retailers. We would love to expand there and indeed also locally as well.”
So well done to Gary and his crew. For more info contact 021 428 9515 or email@example.com