- A TASTE OF WEST CORK FOOD FESTIVAL WELCOMES AUSTRA...
- Summer time food is delicious at Cliff House Hotel
- Experience the best of Cork Food with Good Food Ir...
- Cask Opens For Weekend Brunch
- The Fem-Ale Festival Coming Next Month
- Waterford Harvest Festival All Set To Shine Again ...
- TULFARRIS HOTEL AND GOLF RESORT, BLESSINGTON, CO. ...
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- The Good Value Wine List
- SEASONAL DELIGHTS AT CAHERNANE HOUSE HOTEL
- Mauro Colagreco’s Mirazur is No.1 as The World’s 50 Best Restaurants 2019 are revealed
- SUPERVALU REVEAL CORK ARE THE MOST ADVENTUROUS BBQ...
- €300,000 FUNDING AWARDED TO FOOD PRODUCERS IN CORK...
- World's Top Restaurants 51-120
- Flavour.ie Pops Up with Grub N Dub Club in West Cork!
- Richy's Launch New Menu
- MAKE IT FEEL LIKE A SUMMER THAT NEVER ENDS AT LYRATH ESTATE
- Alfie Byrne’s is ‘smoking hot’ this summer!
- Sea Change: Ireland’s largest free maritime festiv...
- Learn to Make Your Own Pizza At Killavullen Market...
- Top Posts, last 10 months
- Blog Policy
- Sogrape takes majority stake in Liberty Wines
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Mary Dowey visits The Restaurant @ Donnybrook Fair to host a wine dinner with a difference. Change is the only constant in the world of wine and that’s why so many of us find it endlessly intriguing.
Like the world of fashion, new styles, new fads and new talents are constantly emerging while others are cast aside. Mary has chosen a line-up of wines from some of the world’s most pioneering regions and cutting‐edge producers for what promises to be a memorable night for food and wine aficionados. DF’s Head Chef, Ben Anderson, has worked closely with Mary to create a mouthwatering four course menu to complement the five wines that have been selected.
DATE: Tuesday 19th April TIME: 19.45
LOCATION: The Restaurant @ Donnybrook Fair
COST: €60 per person / limited places available
T: 01 6144849 E: email@example.com
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
BARTON & GUESTIER – NÉGOCIANTS
Barton and Guestier are major players in the French wine scene, with a fascinating heritage going all the way back to 1725. Then the company’s founder, 30 year old Thomas Barton (left), departed his native Ireland and emigrated to Bordeaux.
“As a true adventurer he founded his wine