- PREM GROUP LAUNCHES NEW DIGITAL MARKETING COMPANY:...
- Franciscan Well hosts the First Beer Festival of 2...
- KINSALE GIN Partners with BARRY & FITZWILLIAM.
- Fundraising event in aid of West Cork Animal Welf...
- Barnabrow House Gourmet Evening. Just in time for Valentine's!
- ORSO WELCOMES IN 2019 WITH €19 PRIX FIXE MENU
- COME FOR DINNER, STAY FOR FREE! At the Nox Hotel G...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Bollywood New Year's Eve Theme at Richy's
- The Spirit of Christmas Alive and Well in Cork!
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- The Good Value Wine List
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Tokyo takes the crown as world fine dining capital...
- Saint-Chinian Wine Fair Mon 4th Feb
- O’Brien PR Awarded All-Ireland Business Accreditation
- Dublin Food Chain to host event today highlighting...
- How much more can the hospitality sector bear?
- SAVOUR FOOD AWARDS BEST PRACTICE IN FOOD WASTE MAN...
- COBH SCHOOL HOSTS CHILDREN’S FITNESS INITIATIVE
- Find the perfect Christmas dinner in Cahernane House Hotel
- Local Produce Shines on Greene's New Winter Menu
- Hooked's Anthony Gray. Confident in Challenging Ti...
- Blog Policy
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Mary Dowey visits The Restaurant @ Donnybrook Fair to host a wine dinner with a difference. Change is the only constant in the world of wine and that’s why so many of us find it endlessly intriguing.
Like the world of fashion, new styles, new fads and new talents are constantly emerging while others are cast aside. Mary has chosen a line-up of wines from some of the world’s most pioneering regions and cutting‐edge producers for what promises to be a memorable night for food and wine aficionados. DF’s Head Chef, Ben Anderson, has worked closely with Mary to create a mouthwatering four course menu to complement the five wines that have been selected.
DATE: Tuesday 19th April TIME: 19.45
LOCATION: The Restaurant @ Donnybrook Fair
COST: €60 per person / limited places available
T: 01 6144849 E: email@example.com
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
BARTON & GUESTIER – NÉGOCIANTS
Barton and Guestier are major players in the French wine scene, with a fascinating heritage going all the way back to 1725. Then the company’s founder, 30 year old Thomas Barton (left), departed his native Ireland and emigrated to Bordeaux.
“As a true adventurer he founded his wine