- FIVE CORK RESTAURANTS OFFERING A SPECIAL PRE-THEA...
- Midweek ‘Me Time’ at Lyrath Estate
- THE SLEEP COACH AT CAHERNANE HOUSE HOTEL, KILLARNE...
- MONTENOTTE HOTEL IS THE HOTEL BAR OF YEAR
- Cask Wins ‘Bar of The Year’ at the Bar of The Year...
- SIZZLING HALLOWEEN. Westport House and Hotel Westp...
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- The Good Value Wine List
- Top Posts, last 11 months
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Wine event at Ballymaloe
Spanish Wine tasting with Señor Oscar Bayo Contel,
González Byass, Spain
in association with Barry & Fitzwilliam Wine Merchants
at Ballymaloe, Friday 11th November, 7pm
The famous Spanish wine company, Gonzalez Byass, established in 1835 in the
region, it is still a family owned
business and it is now at the 5th generation. They produce wine in different
regions of Jerez Spain: Rioja, Toledo, ,
Somontano, Penedes and Cava. Oscar Bayo Contel will present a selection of
wines –Sparkling Wines, White Wines, Red Wines, from different regions of Jerez ,
as well as a selection of Sherry,
including some very special 30year old Sherries. Spain
Spanish Wine Producer of the Year 2010
Wine tasting at The Grain Store, Ballymaloe
Friday 11th November, 7pm. €10
The Grain Store, Ballymaloe, Shanagarry, Co.
Tel: 021 4652531 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org