- Fourth annual Clonakilty Street Carnival launches ...
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- The Good Value Wine List
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Chris Bullzini surveys Cork city ahead of his brea...
- Award-Winning Blacks Brewery & Distillery Launch U...
- The Taste, Walk & Talk of the Town!
- BOISDALE OF BISHOPSGATE LAUNCHES the £90 omelette
- Evening with experts in cooperage, beer, whiskey, wine & pizza
- Richy's Celebrating 18th Year in Clonakilty
- Backyard at Blas takes to the road this spring, su...
- Top Posts, last 7 months
- Kinsale Mead Co. wins Gold again!
- Cork Businesswoman of the Year Awards Shortlist An...
- INTRODUCING “TEA TIME” AT CONRAD DUBLIN
- French Wine Evening. Dillon’s Restaurant 21st May
- Monkstown wine + dine collaboration starts on a hi...
- HIKE AND HERITAGE AT CAHERNANE HOUSE HOTEL, KILLAR...
- DRONES, COWS & WOWS – CORK SUMMER SHOW 2019
- Franciscan Well Adds to its Award-Winning Range wi...
- Brunch & Beats comes to Cork’s Crawford & Co
- The Festival of Prosecco 2019
- Blog Policy
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Wine event at Ballymaloe
Spanish Wine tasting with Señor Oscar Bayo Contel,
González Byass, Spain
in association with Barry & Fitzwilliam Wine Merchants
at Ballymaloe, Friday 11th November, 7pm
The famous Spanish wine company, Gonzalez Byass, established in 1835 in the
region, it is still a family owned
business and it is now at the 5th generation. They produce wine in different
regions of Jerez Spain: Rioja, Toledo, ,
Somontano, Penedes and Cava. Oscar Bayo Contel will present a selection of
wines –Sparkling Wines, White Wines, Red Wines, from different regions of Jerez ,
as well as a selection of Sherry,
including some very special 30year old Sherries. Spain
Spanish Wine Producer of the Year 2010
Wine tasting at The Grain Store, Ballymaloe
Friday 11th November, 7pm. €10
The Grain Store, Ballymaloe, Shanagarry, Co.
Tel: 021 4652531 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org