- Unique All Ireland Collaboration. Two Great Pionee...
- Songs of Joy as Griffin's turn on the lights next ...
- New Zealand Winegrowers 2019 Sommelier Scholarship...
- Euro-Toques Young Chef of the Year winner is Jack ...
- O'Mahony's Butchers Launches New Click & Collect W...
- Unveiling World Class Shopping Destination. Dunnes...
- Barnabrow. The Christmas Pudding with surPRIZES!
- Delicious Thanksgiving Menu at Waterford's La Bohe...
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- The Good Value Wine List
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Irish food on global stage at Breeders’ Cup World ...
- Franciscan Well Brewpub Celebrates 20 Years Pourin...
- Mescan Brewery founders receive knighthoods in Bel...
- Cooking with Beer. Three Recipes!
- FrancisCAN Well Gone Can Mad
- Stojo - The On-the-Go Collapsible Cup
- WINTER WARMER AT LYRATH ESTATE
- A Simply Better Christmas
- Dress up Fancy for Saturday's Killavullen Farmers ...
- Cork’s Cask Bar and Greenes Restaurant Win Top Awa...
- Cork Food Policy Council Presents Cork Food Harvest Festival 2018
- Blog Policy
- FLAVOURS OF NEW ZEALAND – 2019 Annual Trade Tastin...
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Wine event at Ballymaloe
Spanish Wine tasting with Señor Oscar Bayo Contel,
González Byass, Spain
in association with Barry & Fitzwilliam Wine Merchants
at Ballymaloe, Friday 11th November, 7pm
The famous Spanish wine company, Gonzalez Byass, established in 1835 in the
region, it is still a family owned
business and it is now at the 5th generation. They produce wine in different
regions of Jerez Spain: Rioja, Toledo, ,
Somontano, Penedes and Cava. Oscar Bayo Contel will present a selection of
wines –Sparkling Wines, White Wines, Red Wines, from different regions of Jerez ,
as well as a selection of Sherry,
including some very special 30year old Sherries. Spain
Spanish Wine Producer of the Year 2010
Wine tasting at The Grain Store, Ballymaloe
Friday 11th November, 7pm. €10
The Grain Store, Ballymaloe, Shanagarry, Co.
Tel: 021 4652531 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org