|Good for soup. Gerard Collier and a Conger eel|
|This is one strong creature!|
|Dublin Bay Prawn, all ready for you!|
|Cook it well with Rory O'Connell|
- As he roasted some vine-ripened Heritage tomatoes, he urged us to use Extra Virgin Olive Oil all the time, “even frying or grilling”.
- Red and yellow peppers are best for roasting. Roast them until they collapse (then remove the seeds and skin).
- Use boiling water for new potatoes, cold water for old. And try potatoes in seawater, at least once in your life!
- Egg whites freeze perfectly.
- Chervil is great with fish and is surprisingly hardy. Fish love herbs.
|Superb innovative products from IASC|