|Dubliner cheese and baked potato|
- FYFFES IRELAND INTRODUCES NEW REDUCED-PACKAGING BA...
- Fourth annual Clonakilty Street Carnival launches ...
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- The Good Value Wine List
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Chris Bullzini surveys Cork city ahead of his brea...
- Award-Winning Blacks Brewery & Distillery Launch U...
- The Taste, Walk & Talk of the Town!
- BOISDALE OF BISHOPSGATE LAUNCHES the £90 omelette
- Evening with experts in cooperage, beer, whiskey, wine & pizza
- Richy's Celebrating 18th Year in Clonakilty
- Backyard at Blas takes to the road this spring, su...
- Top Posts, last 7 months
- Kinsale Mead Co. wins Gold again!
- Cork Businesswoman of the Year Awards Shortlist An...
- INTRODUCING “TEA TIME” AT CONRAD DUBLIN
- French Wine Evening. Dillon’s Restaurant 21st May
- Monkstown wine + dine collaboration starts on a hi...
- HIKE AND HERITAGE AT CAHERNANE HOUSE HOTEL, KILLAR...
- DRONES, COWS & WOWS – CORK SUMMER SHOW 2019
- Franciscan Well Adds to its Award-Winning Range wi...
- Brunch & Beats comes to Cork’s Crawford & Co
- Blog Policy
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Dubliner Cheese wins GOLD at the prestigious
Bath and West Cheese Show
Award-winning Dubliner Cheese - The perfect ingredient for al fresco dining this summer
Dubliner Cheese, the delicious range of Irish cheese made by Carbery in West Cork to a traditional recipe, has beaten off stiff competition from bigger European cheese makers in countries such as Italy, Holland, Norway and Spain to win GOLD in the specialty hard cheese class at the prestigious Bath and West Cheese Show.
Niamh Lennon, Sales and Marketing Manager for Dubliner Cheese said: “We are delighted that Dubliner Cheese has received such a prestigious award. This award recognises our dedication to producing some of the best tasting cheese available and demonstrates once again that consumers can choose the best quality, best tasting products from Irish producers. Dubliner cheese continues to maintain the gold stamp of approval!”
This most recent win further reinforces