|Dubliner cheese and baked potato|
- Market Lane ‘Chef Sessions’ Pops Up with ‘Food Jou...
- Munster Wine & Dine Circle. 2019 April Trip
- Argentine Wine Fair. Elegance doesn’t need perf...
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Are you a Rebel or a Chieftain?
- The RACK ‘EM UP SERIES from Eight Degrees Brewing
- PREM Group Invests over €1 million in Kilkenny Hot...
- West Cork Food and Top Italian Wines to feature at...
- SLIGO FOOD TOURS TO TAKE TO THE STREETS THIS SUMME...
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- The Good Value Wine List
- Treat your Mum this Mother’s Day with a Special Lu...
- Inspirational women of Sligo Food Trail
- Launch of Cork School Garden Project
- GEORGIAN WINE COMES TO DUBLIN
- CAHERNANE HOUSE SET FOR FURTHER €1.3M. RENOVATION
- Top Posts, last 6 months
- Cork targets French tourists
- Calorie counting “will cable tie the hands of che...
- THE WORLD’S 50 BEST RESTAURANTS AWARDS
- Maryborough Hotel Food & Wine Evening Friday March 8th
- Blog Policy
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Dubliner Cheese wins GOLD at the prestigious
Bath and West Cheese Show
Award-winning Dubliner Cheese - The perfect ingredient for al fresco dining this summer
Dubliner Cheese, the delicious range of Irish cheese made by Carbery in West Cork to a traditional recipe, has beaten off stiff competition from bigger European cheese makers in countries such as Italy, Holland, Norway and Spain to win GOLD in the specialty hard cheese class at the prestigious Bath and West Cheese Show.
Niamh Lennon, Sales and Marketing Manager for Dubliner Cheese said: “We are delighted that Dubliner Cheese has received such a prestigious award. This award recognises our dedication to producing some of the best tasting cheese available and demonstrates once again that consumers can choose the best quality, best tasting products from Irish producers. Dubliner cheese continues to maintain the gold stamp of approval!”
This most recent win further reinforces