|Click on image to enlarge|
- Prime Cuts on display at Announcement of the 2nd M...
- Ireland’s largest craft drinks gathering returns a...
- The Real Wine Fair lands in Ireland!
- Cask Brings Top London Drinks Lab to Cork for One ...
- Cork Penny Dinners set to benefit from MII's "The Ringmasters Ball"
- MONTENOTTE AFTERNOON TEA CELEBRATES ALL THINGS COR...
- Mescan launch the first of the ‘Seven Virtues’ bee...
- SUPERVALU LAUNCH EXCLUSIVE GRAHAM NORTON IRISH GIN...
- VALENTINE’S WEEKEND IN THE MARBLE CITY
- Gold Award for Cahernane House
- PREM GROUP LAUNCHES NEW DIGITAL MARKETING COMPANY: SPRINT DIGITAL
- Franciscan Well hosts the First Beer Festival of 2...
- KINSALE GIN Partners with BARRY & FITZWILLIAM.
- Barnabrow House Gourmet Evening. Just in time for Valentine's!
- ORSO WELCOMES IN 2019 WITH €19 PRIX FIXE MENU
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- The Good Value Wine List
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Blog Policy
- Top Posts, last 12 months
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
The Atlantic Way through its Food Pillar is promoting the richness and variety of artisan food in the Atlantic Way Region, all along the west coast.
This coming weekend, a series of events named "Féasta Bia" will include bespoke food trails, tasting sessions, enjoying local produce in restaurants and in local farmers' markets as well as food workshops for kids.
Some relevant links:
· Féasta Bia on facebook