- Find the perfect Christmas dinner in Cahernane House Hotel
- Local Produce Shines on Greene's New Winter Menu
- Hooked's Anthony Gray. Confident in Challenging Ti...
- KENNETH MURPHY APPOINTED AS EXECUTIVE CHEF LYRATH...
- COBH SCHOOL TO HOST CHILDREN’S FITNESS INITIATIVE
- Mescan launches Beoir na Nollag Christmas Beer. Ne...
- Cask Scoops Five Awards at Irish Craft Cocktail Aw...
- Cahernane House Hotel joins Ireland’s Blue Book
- LLISH opens new café at Atkins on Carrigrohane Road.
- Cork’s Vienna Woods Hotel Appoints New Executive Head Chef
- Farm to Fork Scholarship for CIT Culinary Students...
- Christmas 2018 at Eight Degrees Brewing. Two Speci...
- Unique All Ireland Collaboration. Two Great Pionee...
- Songs of Joy as Griffin's turn on the lights next ...
- New Zealand Winegrowers 2019 Sommelier Scholarship...
- Euro-Toques Young Chef of the Year winner is Jack ...
- O'Mahony's Butchers Launches New Click & Collect W...
- Unveiling World Class Shopping Destination. Dunnes...
- Barnabrow. The Christmas Pudding with surPRIZES!
- Delicious Thanksgiving Menu at Waterford's La Bohe...
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- The Good Value Wine List
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Irish food on global stage at Breeders’ Cup World ...
- Franciscan Well Brewpub Celebrates 20 Years Pourin...
- Mescan Brewery founders receive knighthoods in Bel...
- Blog Policy
- FLAVOURS OF NEW ZEALAND – 2019 Annual Trade Tastin...
Friday, December 30, 2016
It was preserved in the oral history, the demise of the great Chinook spawn along the Saint Lawrence, a lifecycle disturbed by the presence of outsiders. It was carried with the natives, the memory of fish, in song and story.
What you had to do, in your most solemn appeal, was pray to the wolf, the bear and the eagle, seek alternatives, abstain and let a species recover. In so doing, you nourished the inner spirit, humanity following nature, and not the other way around.
from The Death of All Things Seen by Michael Collins (2016). Highly Recommended.
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Harriet Tindal has been in touch with details of the WSET courses they will be holding up till Easter. All held at the central location of The Westbury Hotel.
"We are trying to make these classes as informative as possible and hence include visiting producers whenever the dates marry up. We have an oak talk from the winemaker at Ramon Bilbao in our Level 3 in a couple of weeks and recently welcomed Adrian Buhrer from Saxenburg to talk about his experiences of the South African trade."
Level 2 Intermediate in Wines & Spirits
14th,21st and 28th November 11
10th, 17th, 24th, 31st January 12 &
7th, 14th and 21st February 12
Course Costs: €430
Payment scheme available:
Deposit €150, then 7 weekly payments of €40 (Evenings)
Level 3 Advanced
09.30 – 17.00
30th January, 6th, 13th, 20th & 27thFebruary 12
Available by request.