- PREM GROUP LAUNCHES NEW DIGITAL MARKETING COMPANY:...
- Franciscan Well hosts the First Beer Festival of 2...
- KINSALE GIN Partners with BARRY & FITZWILLIAM.
- Fundraising event in aid of West Cork Animal Welf...
- Barnabrow House Gourmet Evening. Just in time for Valentine's!
- ORSO WELCOMES IN 2019 WITH €19 PRIX FIXE MENU
- COME FOR DINNER, STAY FOR FREE! At the Nox Hotel G...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Bollywood New Year's Eve Theme at Richy's
- The Spirit of Christmas Alive and Well in Cork!
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- The Good Value Wine List
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Tokyo takes the crown as world fine dining capital...
- Saint-Chinian Wine Fair Mon 4th Feb
- O’Brien PR Awarded All-Ireland Business Accreditation
- Dublin Food Chain to host event today highlighting...
- How much more can the hospitality sector bear?
- SAVOUR FOOD AWARDS BEST PRACTICE IN FOOD WASTE MAN...
- COBH SCHOOL HOSTS CHILDREN’S FITNESS INITIATIVE
- Find the perfect Christmas dinner in Cahernane House Hotel
- Local Produce Shines on Greene's New Winter Menu
- Hooked's Anthony Gray. Confident in Challenging Ti...
- Blog Policy
FrancisCAN Well Gone Can Mad
The FrancisCAN Well Gone Can Mad
For the first time ever, the Franciscan Well brewpub on North Mall will play host to an all CAN beer festival, running October 25th to 27th.
The festival will show case over 100 different beers, including beers from the UK, Germany and America with many limited-edition beers available. ‘We have been running our October Beer Festival for 18 years now and as we celebrate our 20th anniversary, we decided to do something a little different & beer in cans have returned to the spotlight in a big way’ says Noel Finn, general manager.
Not only will festival goers be there to enjoy the beers but the display of cans themselves will be a sight to behold, with every can having an original design.‘Can labels have become part of peoples beer experiences and have become art pieces within themselves, people now refer to them as fridge art’ Says Kate Clancy marketing manager
Live music will be provided over the weekend by, Art Crimes Band, KOA, Belleville Hot Club and more. Doors open Thursday the 25th at 5pm and 1pm on Friday 25th & Saturday 27th. Pompeii Pizza will also be serving wood fired pizzas throughout weekend. Admission is free.
For more information visit www.facebook.com/