- The Long Table Walk Goes On Again This Mid-Summer
- SECRET ROMANCE AT CAHERNANE HOUSE HOTEL, KILLARNEY...
- PREM Group Invests over €1 million in Waterford Hotel
- YellowBelly Beer Launch Free Guide to Cooking with...
- EGG CELLENT EASTER FAMILY BREAKS AT LYRATH ESTATE
- Killybegs' Seafood Shack is awarded best Chowder i...
- Eggs for Anytime. Chefs’ Recipe Competition
- Champagne Evening at The Hayfield
- Top Posts, last 7 months
- A Michelin Starred Chocolate Experience at Cliff H...
- Liberty Wines to distribute Champagne Houses Piper...
- Keep Cork Meeting Event Next Week!
- O'Brien Wine Festival - Spring 2019
- You too can brew … on a Mescan Brewery brew course...
- Glittering night at the Food Oscars for Sligo Food...
- Yellow Belly, Black Donkey & White Deer add colour...
- New Douglas branch opened by rapidly expanding fudi&more
- Mothers’ Day memories from Chef Alan Fitzmaurice
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- The Good Value Wine List
- Blog Policy
FrancisCAN Well Gone Can Mad
The FrancisCAN Well Gone Can Mad
For the first time ever, the Franciscan Well brewpub on North Mall will play host to an all CAN beer festival, running October 25th to 27th.
The festival will show case over 100 different beers, including beers from the UK, Germany and America with many limited-edition beers available. ‘We have been running our October Beer Festival for 18 years now and as we celebrate our 20th anniversary, we decided to do something a little different & beer in cans have returned to the spotlight in a big way’ says Noel Finn, general manager.
Not only will festival goers be there to enjoy the beers but the display of cans themselves will be a sight to behold, with every can having an original design.‘Can labels have become part of peoples beer experiences and have become art pieces within themselves, people now refer to them as fridge art’ Says Kate Clancy marketing manager
Live music will be provided over the weekend by, Art Crimes Band, KOA, Belleville Hot Club and more. Doors open Thursday the 25th at 5pm and 1pm on Friday 25th & Saturday 27th. Pompeii Pizza will also be serving wood fired pizzas throughout weekend. Admission is free.
For more information visit www.facebook.com/