- €300,000 FUNDING AWARDED TO FOOD PRODUCERS IN CORK...
- World's Top Restaurants 51-120
- Flavour.ie Pops Up with Grub N Dub Club in West Cork!
- Richy's Launch New Menu
- MAKE IT FEEL LIKE A SUMMER THAT NEVER ENDS AT LYRATH ESTATE
- Alfie Byrne’s is ‘smoking hot’ this summer!
- Sea Change: Ireland’s largest free maritime festiv...
- Learn to Make Your Own Pizza At Killavullen Market...
- FYFFES JOINS DUNNES STORES TO GIVE PINEAPPLES THE ...
- Top Posts, last 9 months
- NEW FLAVOURFUL BREAKFAST MENU AT ORSO
- PREM GROUP SUPPORTS BEYOND THE MOON CHILDREN’S CHA...
- Fáilte Ireland launch Mescan Food-Pairing Wheel at the Tavern Murrisk
- FAMILY FUN AT LYRATH ESTATE THIS SUMMER
- SuperValu announces Spectacular Italian Wine Sale....
- COACH HOUSE OPENS AT KILLARNEY'S CAHERNANE HOUSE H...
- FYFFES IRELAND INTRODUCES NEW REDUCED-PACKAGING BA...
- Fourth annual Clonakilty Street Carnival launches ...
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- The Good Value Wine List
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Evening with experts in cooperage, beer, whiskey, wine & pizza
- Blog Policy
NEW FLAVOURFUL BREAKFAST MENU AT ORSO
KICK START YOUR DAY WITH NEW FLAVOURFUL BREAKFAST MENU AT ORSO
ORSO, Cork city’s little restaurant with the biggest heart, is famous for its delicious, fresh, flavour-forward dishes inspired by levantine cuisine. This summer sees the restaurant extend its culinary theme right through to its breakfast menu. ORSO has introduced a variety of new breakfast options full of spices and fresh herbs, bursting with new flavours which will reinvigorate even the most jaded palates as the sun comes out to play.
Some of the new dishes include Shakshuka; baked eggs, harissa, beans, spicy chorizo and crisp bread, Manoushi; freshly baked flatbread, black pudding, caramelised onion, egg, harissa and cheese, Baked Halloumi, Beetroot spread and Zhoug on homebaked focaccia and Chocolate and Banana Flatbread with Toasted Seeds and Almonds.
The restaurant fully caters for vegans and vegetarians and many dishes are gluten-free. Menus are created with the season in mind in the restaurant’s kitchen, where all of the spices are blended, fresh bread is baked daily and food is prepared. For further details about the restaurant’s local sourcing policies please visit www.ORSO.ie. ORSO is part of the Market Lane Group, one of the most progressive restaurant groups in the country. Other restaurants include Elbow Lane Smokehouse & Brewery, Market Lane Café and Blackrock Café.
Breakfast runs from 8.30 – 11.30 am, Monday to Saturday. Dishes can also be ordered online www.ORSO.ie