Irish food on global stage at Breeders’ Cup World ChampionshipGood Food Ireland will put Irish Salmon from The Irish Organic Salmon Company in Co Donegal, on the global stage at the highly anticipated culinary event “The Taste of the World “ which opens the Breeders’ Cup World Horse Racing Championships, this Thursday night, November 1st 2018 in the Speed Art Museum in Louisville, Kentucky, USA.A celebration of the global reach of Breeders’ Cup, the invite-only Taste of the World event will welcome eighteen esteemed chefs and more than 1300 guests from around the world, including breeders, owners and trainers participating in the prestigious World Championships.Representing Ireland, Good Food Ireland’s Chefs Ed Cooney, The Merrion Hotel and Maurice Keller Good Food Ireland's International Ambassador will serve "Citrus Cured Organic Irish Salmon with Blath na Mhara Dillisk Mayonnaise, Avocado Puree and Soda Bread Croutons". The Taste of the World Experience will be featured globally on NBC-TV.This is the 8th year in succession that Good Food Ireland has been invited by Breeders’ Cup Director and acclaimed US TV Chef and Restaurateur Bobby Flay to represent Ireland's food produce and cuisine. They will join top international chefs representing the cuisines of Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Japan, New Zealand, South Africa, UAE, United Kingdom, United States and Venezuela.“The participating chefs of this year’s event are among the most talented culinary forces in the world. We are looking forward to enjoying their creations as we toast to the World Championships alongside the very individuals who make it such a spectacle” says Craig Fravel, President and CEO of the Breeders’ Cup.“Good Food Ireland will highlight Irish Cuisine through its acclaimed chefs and join some of the world’s top racing fraternity at the Breeders Cup. Irish Salmon has a wonderful reputation in the US and we are delighted that Good Food Ireland will showcase it not just to the international guests but to some of the world’s most notable chefs as well as a global TV audience" says Margaret Jeffares, Founder, Good Food Ireland.Established in 2006 Good Food Ireland has highlighted exceptional local produce and cuisine directing international visitors to its awarded Collection. Pioneering the farm to table movement in Ireland it is today the trusted guarantee for premium food and drink experiences in Ireland.
- PREM GROUP LAUNCHES NEW DIGITAL MARKETING COMPANY:...
- Franciscan Well hosts the First Beer Festival of 2...
- KINSALE GIN Partners with BARRY & FITZWILLIAM.
- Fundraising event in aid of West Cork Animal Welf...
- Barnabrow House Gourmet Evening. Just in time for Valentine's!
- ORSO WELCOMES IN 2019 WITH €19 PRIX FIXE MENU
- COME FOR DINNER, STAY FOR FREE! At the Nox Hotel G...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Bollywood New Year's Eve Theme at Richy's
- The Spirit of Christmas Alive and Well in Cork!
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- The Good Value Wine List
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Tokyo takes the crown as world fine dining capital...
- Saint-Chinian Wine Fair Mon 4th Feb
- O’Brien PR Awarded All-Ireland Business Accreditation
- Dublin Food Chain to host event today highlighting...
- How much more can the hospitality sector bear?
- SAVOUR FOOD AWARDS BEST PRACTICE IN FOOD WASTE MAN...
- COBH SCHOOL HOSTS CHILDREN’S FITNESS INITIATIVE
- Find the perfect Christmas dinner in Cahernane House Hotel
- Local Produce Shines on Greene's New Winter Menu
- Hooked's Anthony Gray. Confident in Challenging Ti...
- Blog Policy
Irish food on global stage at Breeders’ Cup World Championship