- The Real Wine Fair lands in Ireland!
- Cask Brings Top London Drinks Lab to Cork for One ...
- Cork Penny Dinners set to benefit from MII's "The Ringmasters Ball"
- MONTENOTTE AFTERNOON TEA CELEBRATES ALL THINGS COR...
- Mescan launch the first of the ‘Seven Virtues’ bee...
- SUPERVALU LAUNCH EXCLUSIVE GRAHAM NORTON IRISH GIN...
- VALENTINE’S WEEKEND IN THE MARBLE CITY
- Gold Award for Cahernane House
- PREM GROUP LAUNCHES NEW DIGITAL MARKETING COMPANY: SPRINT DIGITAL
- Franciscan Well hosts the First Beer Festival of 2...
- KINSALE GIN Partners with BARRY & FITZWILLIAM.
- Fundraising event in aid of West Cork Animal Welf...
- Barnabrow House Gourmet Evening. Just in time for Valentine's!
- ORSO WELCOMES IN 2019 WITH €19 PRIX FIXE MENU
- COME FOR DINNER, STAY FOR FREE! At the Nox Hotel G...
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- The Good Value Wine List
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Blog Policy
- Top Posts, last 12 months
Granny Griffin Wins at Blas na hEireann 2018 In Dingle.
Granny Griffin Wins Silver at Blas na hEireann 2018.
On Saturday The 6th October, Blas na hEireann Announced this Years winners of Irelands Best Food Produce for 2018 and awarding Griffins Garden centre with Silver for their Sweet Potato and Cinnamon Bread. Griffins Garden centre's Own Bakery entered their Unique Sweet Potato and Cinnamon bread in the Sweet Dough Goods. Jennifer Fox One of Griffins Head bakers happily Collected the Silver Award on Behalf of the garden restaurant at Griffins.
Another Great win for Griffins Bakery, A few years ago Granny Griffin Fruit Scone was named Ireland Best Scones by Odlums and Goodalls Ireland. Whats Granny Griffins secret to this great success . Only use the best local produce and always Bake with love.
All of Griffins Cakes, Dessert and Homemade breads are baked with Love In Griffin Own Bakery located at Griffins Dripsey Co, Cork.
Margaret Griffin would like to take this opportunity to thank all her team in Griffins bakery and Congratulate all the amazing Irish producers that entered this award. It is great to see such passion for the best Irish product . On the streets of Dingle it is great to see all the hard work and Passion of each Supplier been celebrated and showcased at this great Food festival