- Franciscan Well hosts the First Beer Festival of 2...
- KINSALE GIN Partners with BARRY & FITZWILLIAM.
- Fundraising event in aid of West Cork Animal Welf...
- Barnabrow House Gourmet Evening. Just in time for Valentine's!
- ORSO WELCOMES IN 2019 WITH €19 PRIX FIXE MENU
- COME FOR DINNER, STAY FOR FREE! At the Nox Hotel G...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Bollywood New Year's Eve Theme at Richy's
- The Spirit of Christmas Alive and Well in Cork!
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- The Good Value Wine List
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Tokyo takes the crown as world fine dining capital...
- Saint-Chinian Wine Fair Mon 4th Feb
- O’Brien PR Awarded All-Ireland Business Accreditation
- Dublin Food Chain to host event today highlighting...
- How much more can the hospitality sector bear?
- SAVOUR FOOD AWARDS BEST PRACTICE IN FOOD WASTE MAN...
- COBH SCHOOL HOSTS CHILDREN’S FITNESS INITIATIVE
- Find the perfect Christmas dinner in Cahernane House Hotel
- Local Produce Shines on Greene's New Winter Menu
- Hooked's Anthony Gray. Confident in Challenging Ti...
- KENNETH MURPHY APPOINTED AS EXECUTIVE CHEF LYRATH...
- Blog Policy
UK’S BEST PIZZA CHEF, DAVIDE D’AURIA, TO HOST A MASTERCLASS AT MUSGRAVE MARKETPLACE
FROM WORLD PIZZA CHAMPIONSHIPS 2018, THE UK’S BEST PIZZA CHEF, DAVIDE D’AURIA,
WILL HOST A MASTERCLASS
AT MUSGRAVE MARKETPLACE.
As part of Musgrave MarketPlace’s upcoming World Food Events and to celebrate the introduction of GMI artisan Italian pizza flours; Pizza Verace, Pizza Italiana & Pizza Dorata to the Musgrave MarketPlace range, Davide D’Auria will host pizza masterclasses at MarketPlace Ballymun and Robinhood branches on the 21st June and 22nd June.
Davide was awarded the prestige of being ranked No.1 UK pizza chef at the Campionato Mondiale Della Pizza with a specialism in the Neopolitan pizza category in April 2018.
Davide heads up Eurostar Commodities technical development team, creating artisan pizza flours and advising on the technical elements of making the perfect dough. Previously he worked as a pizza chef at Harrods and is a graduate of the prominent Pizza Italiani News School. One of five brothers, who are all pizza chefs, originally from Naples, he started officially in pizza kitchens at age 16. Commenting, Davide said, “I love my products but what I really love about Eurostar Commodities is that no matter how big or small our client we give them all the technical support that they ever need. We go and see them, we train them, and we tailor our service to their business.”
Musgrave MarketPlace will be launching their new range of 80+ Italian products during their World Food Events which will be taking place at Musgrave MarketPlace Food Emporiums in Ballymun and Robinhood from 18th-22nd June where various demonstrations will be taking place to showcase the new ranges.