|Jonathan Sheehan of LISHH Catering (centre), with Angela and Mark Wolfe of Atkins Garden World|
- SuperValu announces Spectacular Italian Wine Sale....
- COACH HOUSE OPENS AT KILLARNEY'S CAHERNANE HOUSE H...
- FYFFES IRELAND INTRODUCES NEW REDUCED-PACKAGING BA...
- Fourth annual Clonakilty Street Carnival launches ...
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- The Good Value Wine List
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Chris Bullzini surveys Cork city ahead of his brea...
- Award-Winning Blacks Brewery & Distillery Launch U...
- The Taste, Walk & Talk of the Town!
- BOISDALE OF BISHOPSGATE LAUNCHES the £90 omelette
- Evening with experts in cooperage, beer, whiskey, wine & pizza
- Richy's Celebrating 18th Year in Clonakilty
- Backyard at Blas takes to the road this spring, su...
- Top Posts, last 7 months
- Kinsale Mead Co. wins Gold again!
- Cork Businesswoman of the Year Awards Shortlist An...
- INTRODUCING “TEA TIME” AT CONRAD DUBLIN
- French Wine Evening. Dillon’s Restaurant 21st May
- Monkstown wine + dine collaboration starts on a hi...
- HIKE AND HERITAGE AT CAHERNANE HOUSE HOTEL, KILLAR...
- DRONES, COWS & WOWS – CORK SUMMER SHOW 2019
- Blog Policy
LLISH opens new café at Atkins on Carrigrohane Road.
Foodies of Cork Delight as New Café Opens on Carrigrohane Road!
-Six New Jobs Created for Local Economy as Well-Known Cork Business Expands-
Cork is well-known the world over as a purveyor of gastronomic greatness and the latest addition to the foodie scene in our beautiful city will undoubtedly fuel this reputation. LISHH Catering, a name synonymous with the supply of gourmet food from its current premises in the Dosco Business Park on South Douglas Road, yesterday opened a brand-new café at Atkins Garden World on the Carrigrohane Road. This exciting new business venture has led to the creation of six jobs for Cork city.
After initially opening six years ago as a small café in Turners Cross with just eight seats, LISHH has since become a well-known, reliable brand, building a name as one of the most popular caterers in Cork city. From modest beginnings in their original premises, it quickly grew to a multi-site catering operation based on South Douglas Road. Now entering a new and exciting phase, the LISHH café, with its bright, modern and quirky décor, is a welcome addition to Atkins Garden World, allowing customers to indulge in a tasty treat and a spot of retail therapy all at once.
Owned and run by Jonathan Sheehan, the business recently had cause for celebration after being named as ‘Cork Café Company of the Year’ for the second consecutive year at the Cork Business Awards. This notable achievement is no surprise, considering the extensive menu and wonderful service on offer at LISHH. From ‘The Full Lishh’ on the breakfast menu to ‘Roast Stuffed Turkey and Ham’ for dinner and everything in between, LISHH Catering presents extensive menus including breakfast, lunch, starters, dinner, coffees and dessert. Jonathan and his team take great pride in the fact that all their ingredients are locally sourced, while they also endeavor to cater for those with specific dietary requirements.
Speaking at the opening of Cork’s newest eatery, Jonathan said: “I am delighted to be opening this new café in Atkins Garden World and could not be more proud of my team for their hard work and dedication in the run up to the launch. They are integral to the success of LISHH, as are our wonderful customers. Since opening at our first location in Turners Cross six years ago, I have learned that while it takes several ingredients to make the perfect dish, it takes many hard-working, dedicated and enthusiastic people to contribute to the growth and success of a business, and I am thankful to each and every person who has helped us take this next step.”
He added: “I would like to thank the team at Atkins for making us feel so welcome. We are very excited about this collaboration and look forward to working together in the coming weeks, months and years.”
Offering fresh, appetising and wholesome food, which is sourced locally every day, LISHH is the perfect choice for all dining and catering needs. Aside from providing fabulously fresh food to suit a variety of occasions, LISHH also offers a venue hire service for bespoke private events or corporate outings’. With a mouth-watering take-out menu and ample home catering services available, LISHH guarantees service with a smile, a friendly welcome and fantastic value for money.
The new LISHH café is now open in Atkins Garden World on the Lee Road from 9am to 4pm Monday to Saturday and Sundays from 12pm to 4pm. Visitwww.lishhcatering.ie for a sample menu and check out LISHH on Facebook @LishhCork or follow on Instagram @lishhcafecatering and Twitter @lishh2. For enquiries, email email@example.com or call 021 4893010.