Ireland Guide in association with Bord Bia and the Irish Egg Association
|Eggs and Blaa|
Entries for this Chefs' Competition close on April 30th, so time to get thinking! Basically the idea is to encourage the use of Quality Assured Irish eggs beyond the usual breakfast/brunch dishes, and the tempting prizes are:
• Winning entry - €500 One4All voucher PLUS €500 to be redeemed against an Irish hotel/restaurant of choice
• + €250 One4All vouchers for each of the four shortlisted regional runners-up entries
• + Sunday Independent magazine feature highlighting the winner and their selected egg dish.
• + PR opportunities for both runners up and winner
It’s open to professional chefs/cooks working in the ROI and entrants are asked to:
- Send a recipe for an egg recipe other than a breakfast/brunch dish (lunch, dinner, tapas)
- Photo of Quality Assured egg pack label
- Photo of finished dish
- Photo / scan of menu it features on (could be stretched to a future menu when dish might be given a trial run).
More info and entry form here. Get cracking!