- Market Lane ‘Chef Sessions’ Pops Up with ‘Food Jou...
- Munster Wine & Dine Circle. 2019 April Trip
- Argentine Wine Fair. Elegance doesn’t need perf...
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Are you a Rebel or a Chieftain?
- The RACK ‘EM UP SERIES from Eight Degrees Brewing
- PREM Group Invests over €1 million in Kilkenny Hot...
- West Cork Food and Top Italian Wines to feature at...
- SLIGO FOOD TOURS TO TAKE TO THE STREETS THIS SUMME...
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- The Good Value Wine List
- Treat your Mum this Mother’s Day with a Special Lu...
- Inspirational women of Sligo Food Trail
- Launch of Cork School Garden Project
- GEORGIAN WINE COMES TO DUBLIN
- CAHERNANE HOUSE SET FOR FURTHER €1.3M. RENOVATION
- Top Posts, last 6 months
- Cork targets French tourists
- Calorie counting “will cable tie the hands of che...
- THE WORLD’S 50 BEST RESTAURANTS AWARDS
- Maryborough Hotel Food & Wine Evening Friday March 8th
- Blog Policy
COME FOR DINNER, STAY FOR FREE! At the Nox Hotel Galway
COME FOR DINNER, STAY FOR FREE!
-Nox Hotel Treats Guests To Complimentary Accommodation when Dining in Flavourful Fork Restaurant-
There’ll be no such thing as singin’ the January Blues this month thanks to the kindness and generosity of the people at Nox Hotel Galway. As 2019 begins, twinkling fairy lights and festive feasts might seem like a lifetime ago but with a fantastic offer from Nox Hotel, there’s still much to smile about. “Come for Dinner, Stay for Free” is an offer that does exactly what it says on the tin! Guests are invited to “Dine and Dream” by indulging in a delicious three-course meal in the hotel’s fabulous Fork restaurant, followed by a relaxing night’s sleep in one of their comfortable and stylish duo guest bedrooms for just €79 (€39.50 per person)*.
The generous offer is running Sunday to Thursday, from the 1st to the 31st of January inclusive and aims to give customers a little lift at a time when they might be feeling down after the Christmas and New Year buzz. Guests can also avail of this offer on Friday nights at a cost of €109 (€54.50 per person)*. Having received a Highly Commended Irish Breakfast Award at the 2018 Georgina Campbell Irish Breakfast Awards in March last year, there’s no doubt that guests will certainly enjoy the culinary skills of the hotel’s Head Chef Alina Sietnik.
Nox Hotel, quirkily decorated in vibrant tones of turquoise, gold and metallic is a treat for the senses. It is a youthful boutique hotel which has maintained its’ status as a lively hub, filling a niche, becoming a popular meeting place for a casual bite to eat or a drink in the busy open-plan bar, where craft beers and cocktails are popular among patrons. There’s an emphasis on leisure travel, including families, at weekends, but weekday guests appreciate the in-room business amenities, free parking and great food. Bedroom facilities include flat screen TV, work desk with data port, high speed WIFI access and individual thermostat control for the optimal sleep environment.
General Manager of Nox Hotel Galway, Victor O Brien, encourages people to avail of this exciting not to be missed offer, “January is often a month where people don’t have a lot to look forward to, so this year we decided to do something about that! For just €79, two people can enjoy a delicious three-course meal and overnight stay in one of our contemporary and comfortable duo rooms. I can’t wait to personally welcome both new and returning customers during January. With food as good as ours we don’t believe in New Year’s diets, and after visiting neither will you!”
To book your eat and sleep offer or for more information on Nox Hotel, Galway visit www.noxhotelgalway.ie or call 091 735 555. Stay up to date with other amazing offers and updates on Facebook/NoxHotel or Twitter @NoxGalway