- PREM GROUP LAUNCHES NEW DIGITAL MARKETING COMPANY:...
- Franciscan Well hosts the First Beer Festival of 2...
- KINSALE GIN Partners with BARRY & FITZWILLIAM.
- Fundraising event in aid of West Cork Animal Welf...
- Barnabrow House Gourmet Evening. Just in time for Valentine's!
- ORSO WELCOMES IN 2019 WITH €19 PRIX FIXE MENU
- COME FOR DINNER, STAY FOR FREE! At the Nox Hotel G...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Bollywood New Year's Eve Theme at Richy's
- The Spirit of Christmas Alive and Well in Cork!
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- The Good Value Wine List
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Tokyo takes the crown as world fine dining capital...
- Saint-Chinian Wine Fair Mon 4th Feb
- O’Brien PR Awarded All-Ireland Business Accreditation
- Dublin Food Chain to host event today highlighting...
- How much more can the hospitality sector bear?
- SAVOUR FOOD AWARDS BEST PRACTICE IN FOOD WASTE MAN...
- COBH SCHOOL HOSTS CHILDREN’S FITNESS INITIATIVE
- Find the perfect Christmas dinner in Cahernane House Hotel
- Local Produce Shines on Greene's New Winter Menu
- Hooked's Anthony Gray. Confident in Challenging Ti...
- Blog Policy
COME FOR DINNER, STAY FOR FREE! At the Nox Hotel Galway
COME FOR DINNER, STAY FOR FREE!
-Nox Hotel Treats Guests To Complimentary Accommodation when Dining in Flavourful Fork Restaurant-
There’ll be no such thing as singin’ the January Blues this month thanks to the kindness and generosity of the people at Nox Hotel Galway. As 2019 begins, twinkling fairy lights and festive feasts might seem like a lifetime ago but with a fantastic offer from Nox Hotel, there’s still much to smile about. “Come for Dinner, Stay for Free” is an offer that does exactly what it says on the tin! Guests are invited to “Dine and Dream” by indulging in a delicious three-course meal in the hotel’s fabulous Fork restaurant, followed by a relaxing night’s sleep in one of their comfortable and stylish duo guest bedrooms for just €79 (€39.50 per person)*.
The generous offer is running Sunday to Thursday, from the 1st to the 31st of January inclusive and aims to give customers a little lift at a time when they might be feeling down after the Christmas and New Year buzz. Guests can also avail of this offer on Friday nights at a cost of €109 (€54.50 per person)*. Having received a Highly Commended Irish Breakfast Award at the 2018 Georgina Campbell Irish Breakfast Awards in March last year, there’s no doubt that guests will certainly enjoy the culinary skills of the hotel’s Head Chef Alina Sietnik.
Nox Hotel, quirkily decorated in vibrant tones of turquoise, gold and metallic is a treat for the senses. It is a youthful boutique hotel which has maintained its’ status as a lively hub, filling a niche, becoming a popular meeting place for a casual bite to eat or a drink in the busy open-plan bar, where craft beers and cocktails are popular among patrons. There’s an emphasis on leisure travel, including families, at weekends, but weekday guests appreciate the in-room business amenities, free parking and great food. Bedroom facilities include flat screen TV, work desk with data port, high speed WIFI access and individual thermostat control for the optimal sleep environment.
General Manager of Nox Hotel Galway, Victor O Brien, encourages people to avail of this exciting not to be missed offer, “January is often a month where people don’t have a lot to look forward to, so this year we decided to do something about that! For just €79, two people can enjoy a delicious three-course meal and overnight stay in one of our contemporary and comfortable duo rooms. I can’t wait to personally welcome both new and returning customers during January. With food as good as ours we don’t believe in New Year’s diets, and after visiting neither will you!”
To book your eat and sleep offer or for more information on Nox Hotel, Galway visit www.noxhotelgalway.ie or call 091 735 555. Stay up to date with other amazing offers and updates on Facebook/NoxHotel or Twitter @NoxGalway