- FYFFES IRELAND INTRODUCES NEW REDUCED-PACKAGING BA...
- Fourth annual Clonakilty Street Carnival launches ...
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- The Good Value Wine List
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Chris Bullzini surveys Cork city ahead of his brea...
- Award-Winning Blacks Brewery & Distillery Launch U...
- The Taste, Walk & Talk of the Town!
- BOISDALE OF BISHOPSGATE LAUNCHES the £90 omelette
- Evening with experts in cooperage, beer, whiskey, wine & pizza
- Richy's Celebrating 18th Year in Clonakilty
- Backyard at Blas takes to the road this spring, su...
- Top Posts, last 7 months
- Kinsale Mead Co. wins Gold again!
- Cork Businesswoman of the Year Awards Shortlist An...
- INTRODUCING “TEA TIME” AT CONRAD DUBLIN
- French Wine Evening. Dillon’s Restaurant 21st May
- Monkstown wine + dine collaboration starts on a hi...
- HIKE AND HERITAGE AT CAHERNANE HOUSE HOTEL, KILLAR...
- DRONES, COWS & WOWS – CORK SUMMER SHOW 2019
- Franciscan Well Adds to its Award-Winning Range wi...
- Brunch & Beats comes to Cork’s Crawford & Co
- Blog Policy
Brunch & Beats comes to Cork’s Crawford & Co
Brunch & Beats comes to Cork’s
Crawford & Co on Saturday 18 May
Presented by Tia Maria + Coffee Project
The first in a series of daytime events with delicious food,
the finest coffee cocktails, and great tunes across Ireland this summer
Tia Maria + Coffee Project are thrilled to announce the first in a series of Brunch & Beats events, kicking off in one of Cork’s most exciting new venues, Crawford & Co, on Saturday, 18th May.
The first Brunch & Beats blends delicious brunch with the finest Tia Maria Coffee Cocktails and a line-up of Cork’s best DJs and selectors. Bringing the beats are Cork legend and hip hop aficionado Stevie G, Lisa Oh Flynn, with an eclectic mix of 80s to funk and soul, and Caoilian Sherlock, incredible selector and festival manager at Cork’s Quarter Block Party.
For Tia Maria + Coffee Project, recipes crafted by renowned bartenders and expert baristas have united coffee culture and cocktail hour, offering coffee connoisseurs the opportunity to sip on cocktails unlike anything they’ve ever tasted before. Paired with Crawford & Co’s locally roasted coffees and delicious brunch menu - catering to every type of brunch lover, with options such as Crawford hash with Rosscarbery black pudding and caramelised onions topped with fried free-range eggs to fluffy pancakes with mascarpone, berry compote and Canadian maple syrup. This is a feast for the senses not to be missed!
Tia Maria Brunch & Beats takes place from 12pm-5pm, Saturday, 18th May. Tickets, only €20 from EventBrite, include a delicious brunch of your choice PLUS two cocktails, and entry to the event