- Rías Baixas wines, sensational Irish seafood, unde...
- Mescan Brewery’s second Virtue is a sell-out. JP M...
- September Dates for Murphy’s Cork Oyster and Seafo...
- PINEAPPLE-TO-GO FOR CORK CITY SHOPPERS
- A TASTE OF WEST CORK FOOD FESTIVAL WELCOMES AUSTRA...
- Summer time food is delicious at Cliff House Hotel
- Experience the best of Cork Food with Good Food Ir...
- Cask Opens For Weekend Brunch
- The Fem-Ale Festival Coming Next Month
- Waterford Harvest Festival All Set To Shine Again ...
- TULFARRIS HOTEL AND GOLF RESORT, BLESSINGTON, CO. ...
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- The Good Value Wine List
- SEASONAL DELIGHTS AT CAHERNANE HOUSE HOTEL
- Mauro Colagreco’s Mirazur is No.1 as The World’s 50 Best Restaurants 2019 are revealed
- SUPERVALU REVEAL CORK ARE THE MOST ADVENTUROUS BBQ...
- €300,000 FUNDING AWARDED TO FOOD PRODUCERS IN CORK...
- World's Top Restaurants 51-120
- Flavour.ie Pops Up with Grub N Dub Club in West Cork!
- Richy's Launch New Menu
- Top Posts, last 10 months
- Blog Policy
- Sogrape takes majority stake in Liberty Wines
Brunch & Beats comes to Cork’s Crawford & Co
Brunch & Beats comes to Cork’s
Crawford & Co on Saturday 18 May
Presented by Tia Maria + Coffee Project
The first in a series of daytime events with delicious food,
the finest coffee cocktails, and great tunes across Ireland this summer
Tia Maria + Coffee Project are thrilled to announce the first in a series of Brunch & Beats events, kicking off in one of Cork’s most exciting new venues, Crawford & Co, on Saturday, 18th May.
The first Brunch & Beats blends delicious brunch with the finest Tia Maria Coffee Cocktails and a line-up of Cork’s best DJs and selectors. Bringing the beats are Cork legend and hip hop aficionado Stevie G, Lisa Oh Flynn, with an eclectic mix of 80s to funk and soul, and Caoilian Sherlock, incredible selector and festival manager at Cork’s Quarter Block Party.
For Tia Maria + Coffee Project, recipes crafted by renowned bartenders and expert baristas have united coffee culture and cocktail hour, offering coffee connoisseurs the opportunity to sip on cocktails unlike anything they’ve ever tasted before. Paired with Crawford & Co’s locally roasted coffees and delicious brunch menu - catering to every type of brunch lover, with options such as Crawford hash with Rosscarbery black pudding and caramelised onions topped with fried free-range eggs to fluffy pancakes with mascarpone, berry compote and Canadian maple syrup. This is a feast for the senses not to be missed!
Tia Maria Brunch & Beats takes place from 12pm-5pm, Saturday, 18th May. Tickets, only €20 from EventBrite, include a delicious brunch of your choice PLUS two cocktails, and entry to the event