- PINEAPPLE-TO-GO FOR CORK CITY SHOPPERS
- A TASTE OF WEST CORK FOOD FESTIVAL WELCOMES AUSTRA...
- Summer time food is delicious at Cliff House Hotel
- Experience the best of Cork Food with Good Food Ir...
- Cask Opens For Weekend Brunch
- The Fem-Ale Festival Coming Next Month
- Waterford Harvest Festival All Set To Shine Again ...
- TULFARRIS HOTEL AND GOLF RESORT, BLESSINGTON, CO. ...
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- The Good Value Wine List
- SEASONAL DELIGHTS AT CAHERNANE HOUSE HOTEL
- Mauro Colagreco’s Mirazur is No.1 as The World’s 50 Best Restaurants 2019 are revealed
- SUPERVALU REVEAL CORK ARE THE MOST ADVENTUROUS BBQ...
- €300,000 FUNDING AWARDED TO FOOD PRODUCERS IN CORK...
- World's Top Restaurants 51-120
- Flavour.ie Pops Up with Grub N Dub Club in West Cork!
- Richy's Launch New Menu
- MAKE IT FEEL LIKE A SUMMER THAT NEVER ENDS AT LYRATH ESTATE
- Alfie Byrne’s is ‘smoking hot’ this summer!
- Sea Change: Ireland’s largest free maritime festiv...
- Top Posts, last 10 months
- Blog Policy
- Sogrape takes majority stake in Liberty Wines
Argentine Wine Fair. Elegance doesn’t need perfection
Argentine Wine Fair.
Elegance doesn’t need perfection
To coincide with the 9th edition of Malbec World Day (MWD), the Embassy of the Argentine Republic in Dublin and Wines of Argentina will be holding their 7th Argentine Wine Fair on Monday 15th April, 2019 in the Hilton Hotel, Charlemont Place, Dublin 2 from 12:00 – 18:00. Trade & Press only.
The theme this year is “Elegance doesn’t need perfection”
Malbec World Day is an initiative created by Wines of Argentina that seeks to position Argentine Malbec globally. First celebrated on April 17th, 2011 Malbec World Day has created an historical and cultural event as part of the global marketing of wine from Argentina. Last year over 120 events took place in 100 cities all over the world, including Dublin.
With 41,301 ha planted Malbec is the most widely cultivated varietal in Argentina. With exports increasing by 375% in 11 years, today Malbec is globally the grape most associated with Argentina. As before at this year’s Argentine Wine Fair will include many other Argentine wine styles as well as wines made from the Malbec grape.
The wineries who have signed up to take part in the 2019 Argentine Fair include:
Alta Vista, Altos Los Hormigos, Amalaya, Andeluna Cellars (seeking rep), Bodega Bianchi, Bodega Luigi Bosca, Bodega y Viñedos Renacer, Bodegas Salentein, Chakana, Colome, Durigutti (seeking rep), , Domaine Bousquet, Dona Paula, El Esteco, Familia Arizu, Familia Schroeder (seeking rep), Finca Flichman, Finca las Moras, Kaiken, Mascota Vineyards, Mendel, Navarro Correas, Noemia (seeking rep), Piedra Negra (Francoise Lurton), Tapiz (seeking rep) & Trapiche.
The 2019 Argentine Fair is being jointly organised by Wines of Argentina and the Embassy of Argentina in Dublin. Contact: Diego Sadofschi or Andrés Guiñazú Embassy of Argentina E: email@example.com.
Event Organiser: Jean Smullen Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone (086) 816 8468 For more information visit http://www.malbecworldday.com/