|Ahmet Dede of the Mews Restaurant in Baltimore with Helen Collins, chair of the Festival and Tim Lucey, CEO, Cork County Council|
|Mary Osbourne, Fran O'Neill, Janet Barry and Helen Corbett at the launch in Baltimore Castle|
|Harriet Tindal with the Australian Ambassador to Ireland Richard Andrew|
- From the Land, Sea & Shore: Four visiting Indigenous Australia chefs will join Head Chef of the Eccles Hotel, Glengarriff for a day for foraging and cooking, demonstrating modern-day skills in a special 8-course tasting menu in the ‘olde world’ hotel – Sunday 8th September 2019.
- Maine Meets Monks Lane: Award-winning USA guest chef Brett Carey brings his passion for food to Monks Lane, Timoleague for one very memorable evening – Thursday 12th September 2019.
- A Taste of Turkey: Michelin Star Chef, Ahmet Dede of The Mews, Baltimore, will cook his favourite Turkish dishes at Baltimore’s newest restaurant, The Customs House, and ably assisted by the popular twin guest chefs from Australia, Luke and Samuel Bourke – Tuesday 10th September 2019.
- Forest bathing at Caherbeg Free Range Farm, Rosscarbery, with a contemplative guided walk/guided meditation through the Allshire-Howe family farm and tranquil atmospheric woodlands, culminating in an assemble-your-own tasting of the very best of West Cork Produce – Friday 6th September
- Fastnet Rock Sunset Tour, circumnavigating the famous rock, and perhaps witnessing humpback, fin or minke whales and other spectacular sea life during the trip – Friday 6th September
- Top of the Rock Farm, Drimoleague for two hours of fun and learning, with baby animals, egg collecting, curious cattle and wonderful wildlife. Ends with a cookie baking session and a Farmhand’s Certificate – Saturday 7th September