- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Franciscan Well's Chieftain IPA takes to the skies...
- Pork Crackling with an Irish Twist. Scratch My Por...
- Wild & Vital ~ Forage, Make, Taste & Learn
- 'FOOD RESCUE' at BALLYVOLANE HOUSE
- HERE NOW! TIO PEPE EN RAMA 2017
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Killarney’s Newest Private Dining Venue - The Pict...
- Clonakilty Walking Food Tour Returns This Summer
- Munster Wine & Dine. Wine Tasting Update!
- Protect our pubs!
- CIT Culinary Arts Students Showcase Unique New Foo...
- Beaujolais trade tasting comes back to Dublin
- GEORGINA CAMPBELL 2017 IRISH BREAKFAST AWARD WINNE...
- Festival Launch of the Old Butter Roads Food Trail...
- The C.A.T. is out!
- On the Pig's Back to open for Sunday brunch/lunch!...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Blog Policy
Wednesday, July 16, 2014
Take a trip to Toons Bridge Dairy!
Looking for something to do this weekend? Why not consider a trip to Toons Bridge Dairy Shop. Turn left on the Bantry Road just before Macroom, go past the Gearagh (take a walk here perhaps) and the Toy Soldier factory (maybe call in if you have kids!) and soon you take a sharp left over the Toon River and you are there. The dairy shop, which sells their fabulous buffalo cheese and other products, is open Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 11.00am until 6.00pm. The adjoining cafe, with an open air section, is open every Saturday for the summer. You won't eat fresher Mozzarella this side of the Rubicon! After your call to Toons Bridge, why not continue on the R584. Quite a lot to see on this lovely road. Check it out here.