|Click on image to enlarge|
- The Good Value Wine List
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Franciscan Well Hosts Spirits Fest On Good Friday
- Exploding Tree launches Cocoa Husk Tea. An energiz...
- Breakfast cereal, flour, bread and more - Oats!
- Airfield: Fish. Fire and Grill.
- It’s the Year of the Dog – at The Draft House, Str...
- Fourcorners Begins Distribution Partnership with W...
- Celebrate at Glenlo Abbey Hotel
- Market Lane Group's new 'Chef Session' Pops Up on ...
- Slow Food East Cork. Coming: Prof Ted Dinan; Bronw...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Easter at The K Club. Eggs. And Golf!
- Georgina Campbell’s Ireland - The Best of the Best
- Blog Policy
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
The Atlantic Way through its Food Pillar is promoting the richness and variety of artisan food in the Atlantic Way Region, all along the west coast.
This coming weekend, a series of events named "Féasta Bia" will include bespoke food trails, tasting sessions, enjoying local produce in restaurants and in local farmers' markets as well as food workshops for kids.
Some relevant links:
· Féasta Bia on facebook