- HAVE YOUR TASTE BUDS TANTALISED IN CORK!
- Cork Airport’s Food & Beverage Outlets undergoing ...
- Brand Storytelling: The Foundation of Your Growth ...
- Food Tourism Workshop in Longueville
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Clonakilty - Ireland’s Premier Foodie Town
- Coming Up Soon at L’Atitude 51
- Kitchen Dialogues. Invite from Mugaritz, Euro-Toqu...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at Cork's Hayfield Man...
- Come to the Castle with Kate & Caitlin
- Annam's Indian Cooking Classes
- Food Markets, Festivals, Visits, Events. Cork & Ireland
- Jamie Goode features in Beaujolais 2017 Irish cam...
- Blog Policy
Thursday, August 4, 2011
OPERA - ROAST PIG - FINE WINES
Dominique Geary of From Vineyards Direct has been in touch to say that FVYD are the proud sponsors of: “Charity events at Burren House with the London Garden Opera Company.”
The events are on two days, on 3rd and 4th September with all proceeds going to Marymount Hospice, Cork Simon and Local Schools.
On 3rd the From Vineyards Direct team will be there to help you enjoy the Pig Roast Barbeque with suitably picked wines from their successful range! This will take place during an extended interval between the two operas. Also on 4th during the shorter interval!
For a full programme please visit : the Burren House website (Saturday 3rd September full day, garden Opera and Picnic = tickets €69 Sunday 4th September 7-9pm = € 35).
I will be back shortly with the list of wines that will be available to taste and buy (all proceeds to charities mentioned above).