- New Irish pot still gin, bursting with Mediterrane...
- Musgrave MarketPlace donates over 250,000 meals to...
- Munster Wine & Dine. Coming Soon. An evening at Ki...
- EU launches European Capital of Smart Tourism
- Cahernane House Hotel included in prestigious Cond...
- Musgrave MarketPlace announces partnership with Ch...
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- The Good Value Wine List
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Introduction to Healthy Eating, at Richy's Clonaki...
- Burgundy on a West Cork Beach
- Franciscan Well Springs into Summer
- May is the Month for the Old Butter Roads Festival...
- IRISH EYES ARE SMILIGN!
- West Cork Farm Tours – An authentic grass roots, I...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Blog Policy
Thursday, August 4, 2011
OPERA - ROAST PIG - FINE WINES
Dominique Geary of From Vineyards Direct has been in touch to say that FVYD are the proud sponsors of: “Charity events at Burren House with the London Garden Opera Company.”
The events are on two days, on 3rd and 4th September with all proceeds going to Marymount Hospice, Cork Simon and Local Schools.
On 3rd the From Vineyards Direct team will be there to help you enjoy the Pig Roast Barbeque with suitably picked wines from their successful range! This will take place during an extended interval between the two operas. Also on 4th during the shorter interval!
For a full programme please visit : the Burren House website (Saturday 3rd September full day, garden Opera and Picnic = tickets €69 Sunday 4th September 7-9pm = € 35).
I will be back shortly with the list of wines that will be available to taste and buy (all proceeds to charities mentioned above).