- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Le Caveau Artisan Wines Tastings.
- GEORGINA CAMPBELL 2017 IRISH BREAKFAST AWARD WINNE...
- ADRIAN HILLGROVE'S EXECUTIVE HEAD CHEF AT THE MON...
- Festival Launch of the Old Butter Roads Food Trail...
- One in five Irish shoppers are regular gluten free...
- The C.A.T. is out!
- The Tavern Lobster Festival on the May weekend
- On the Pig's Back to open for Sunday brunch/lunch!...
- International Biennial Poster Design Terras Gauda ...
- A Celebration of Milleens Farmhouse Cheese
- Heading for San Sebastián? Top spots for wine and ...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Hayfield Manor Welcomes New General Manager
- Blog Policy
Thursday, August 4, 2011
OPERA - ROAST PIG - FINE WINES
Dominique Geary of From Vineyards Direct has been in touch to say that FVYD are the proud sponsors of: “Charity events at Burren House with the London Garden Opera Company.”
The events are on two days, on 3rd and 4th September with all proceeds going to Marymount Hospice, Cork Simon and Local Schools.
On 3rd the From Vineyards Direct team will be there to help you enjoy the Pig Roast Barbeque with suitably picked wines from their successful range! This will take place during an extended interval between the two operas. Also on 4th during the shorter interval!
For a full programme please visit : the Burren House website (Saturday 3rd September full day, garden Opera and Picnic = tickets €69 Sunday 4th September 7-9pm = € 35).
I will be back shortly with the list of wines that will be available to taste and buy (all proceeds to charities mentioned above).