- Make A Date at the Mustard Seed to Celebrate Valen...
- LOVE (and some food & wine) is all you need at Lim...
- Declare Your Pride in Irish Food urges Restaurateu...
- Michelin Starred Chef Andy McFadden Shares His Favourite Quinoa Recipes
- Easter at The K Club. Eggs. And Golf!
- Kilkenny School of Food Seeks Tutors!
- Georgina Campbell’s Ireland - The Best of the Best
- Cahernane House Hotel entering final stage of €6.5...
- The Cask Ales and Extraordinary Brewing Festival a...
- EU PROGRAMME TO PROVIDE FOOD TO MOST DEPRIVED THRO...
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Jean Smullen's Wine Diary
- The Franciscan Well Reveals Its First Festival of ...
- Blog Policy
- Update on "An Afternoon in Ballymaloe House includ...
Wednesday, September 13, 2017
Taste of the Week
Strawberry Gourmet Marshmallows
If anything deserves the “melt in the mouth” tag, it is these delicious Sassy Strawberry Marshmallows, from the Cork based mallow factory.
I spotted our latest Taste of the Week in Bradley’s (North Main Street, Cork) the other day and am only sorry I didn't also get some of the other flavours that include Marvellously Mint and Smashin’ Passionfruit.
Melt in the mouth yes, and guilt free too according to the makers. The marshmallows “are handmade with only the best of ingredients and are naturally low in fat, as well as gluten, dairy and egg free.” They are nicely packed as well and a bag will set you back four euro.
More info on their Facebook page here.