- New Irish pot still gin, bursting with Mediterrane...
- Musgrave MarketPlace donates over 250,000 meals to...
- Munster Wine & Dine. Coming Soon. An evening at Ki...
- EU launches European Capital of Smart Tourism
- Cahernane House Hotel included in prestigious Cond...
- Musgrave MarketPlace announces partnership with Ch...
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- The Good Value Wine List
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Introduction to Healthy Eating, at Richy's Clonaki...
- Burgundy on a West Cork Beach
- Franciscan Well Springs into Summer
- May is the Month for the Old Butter Roads Festival...
- IRISH EYES ARE SMILIGN!
- West Cork Farm Tours – An authentic grass roots, I...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Blog Policy
Friday, August 19, 2011
Sunday, August 14, 2011
THE VERMONSTER IS COMING!
You’d better watch out. The Vermonster is coming. But don’t worry, this is one mega ice cream hit by Ben & Jerry.
And the better news is that you can beat the pack to the first taste. We’ve got four vouchers, each for a 500ml tub of this dreamy US flavour, to give away to Irish fans.
THE VERMONSTER is a delicious concoction of maple syrup ice cream with caramel swirls and pecan chunks. Mmmmm. To make The Vermonster that little bit sweeter, Ben & Jerry’s will be bringing it to Ireland as 100% Fairtrade, meaning all ingredients in the ice cream from cow to cone will be Fairtrade.
It’ll be on shelves in 2012. We can hardly wait to dig our spoons in!
To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is email, with subject Yes Please, to firstname.lastname@example.org before midnight next Thursday (18th). Winners will be drawn at random and vouchers will be sent to Republic of Ireland addresses only.