- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Babies and Toddlers Welcome at Waterford Harvest Festival
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Franciscan Well descends on The Big Grill, with su...
- Exciting Harvest Dining on Waterford Festival Menu
- Coming Up: Murrisk Pattern & Oyster Festival
- Taste Cork Week 2017
- FEAST in THE EAST. Midleton’s Renowned Food Festiv...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Lunch at Nano Nagle Place
- Pearse Lyons Distillery at St. James, Dublin
- Go Off the Eaten Track in Co Limerick during Herit...
- Griffin's Open Late for World Youth Angling Championships
- Old Carrick Mill Discovers A French Connection!
- Bayview Hotel Launches ‘Banquet by the Bay’ Series...
- Blog Policy
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Vicky Jago has been in touch with a gift idea from Good Food Ireland, a Unique Gift this Valentine's!
"If you love good food, then look no further than a Good Food Ireland gift voucher which allows you the freedom to choose from over 300 Good Food Ireland approved providers located around the island of Ireland. They promise you an experience of the very best in Irish cuisine and hospitality.
Whether you are looking for a romantic break, an intimate meal, a relaxing spa weekend or a dinner in a famous Irish eatery or just pure food indulgence this is the ideal gift for everyone who simply loves good food!
Good Food Ireland gift vouchers starting from €10 are available to purchase through the Good Food Ireland office Tel 053 9158693 or Online www.goodfoodireland.ie"