|Roy Brett (right) in West Cork in 2011|
- Musgrave MarketPlace donates over 250,000 meals to...
- Munster Wine & Dine. Coming Soon. An evening at Ki...
- EU launches European Capital of Smart Tourism
- Cahernane House Hotel included in prestigious Cond...
- Musgrave MarketPlace announces partnership with Ch...
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- The Good Value Wine List
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Introduction to Healthy Eating, at Richy's Clonaki...
- Burgundy on a West Cork Beach
- Franciscan Well Springs into Summer
- May is the Month for the Old Butter Roads Festival...
- IRISH EYES ARE SMILIGN!
- West Cork Farm Tours – An authentic grass roots, I...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Blog Policy
Tuesday, May 7, 2013
West Cork Food at Loch Fyne Food Fair in Scotland 18 - 19 May 2013
Stephen Sage, editor of West Cork Food, brings us up to date on another exciting development:
Following the success of the Celtic Cook Off over the past two years, the West Cork Food/Celtic Cook Off working group have been invited to take part in the two-day Loch Fyne Food Fair in Scotland in May.
The invitation comes from Roy Brett, Celtic Cook Off winner for 2011 and guest chef during the 2012 event when he staged a Taste of Ondine night at the West Cork Hotel Restaurant; a menu based on that of his acclaimed Edinburgh restaurant and featuring West Cork food products. Roy is also Culinary Director at Loch Fyne Oyster Bar and Restaurant in Argyll.