|Roy Brett (right) in West Cork in 2011|
- Franciscan Well descends on The Big Grill, with su...
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Exciting Harvest Dining on Waterford Festival Menu
- Coming Up: Murrisk Pattern & Oyster Festival
- Taste Cork Week 2017
- FEAST in THE EAST. Midleton’s Renowned Food Festiv...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Lunch at Nano Nagle Place
- Pearse Lyons Distillery at St. James, Dublin
- Go Off the Eaten Track in Co Limerick during Herit...
- Griffin's Open Late for World Youth Angling Championships
- Old Carrick Mill Discovers A French Connection!
- Bayview Hotel Launches ‘Banquet by the Bay’ Series...
- Blog Policy
Tuesday, May 7, 2013
West Cork Food at Loch Fyne Food Fair in Scotland 18 - 19 May 2013
Stephen Sage, editor of West Cork Food, brings us up to date on another exciting development:
Following the success of the Celtic Cook Off over the past two years, the West Cork Food/Celtic Cook Off working group have been invited to take part in the two-day Loch Fyne Food Fair in Scotland in May.
The invitation comes from Roy Brett, Celtic Cook Off winner for 2011 and guest chef during the 2012 event when he staged a Taste of Ondine night at the West Cork Hotel Restaurant; a menu based on that of his acclaimed Edinburgh restaurant and featuring West Cork food products. Roy is also Culinary Director at Loch Fyne Oyster Bar and Restaurant in Argyll.