- Waterford Harvest Festival cultivates growing busi...
- ‘Urban Food Fest’ opening event of Pigtown Food & ...
- Holy Smoke Pitmaster Masterclass.
- Whiskey buffs and the culturally curious rejoice. ...
- Five Gold Medals for Rising Sons
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Babies and Toddlers Welcome at Waterford Harvest Festival
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Exciting Harvest Dining on Waterford Festival Menu
- Coming Up: Murrisk Pattern & Oyster Festival
- Taste Cork Week 2017
- FEAST in THE EAST. Midleton’s Renowned Food Festiv...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Old Carrick Mill Discovers A French Connection!
- Blog Policy
Sunday, August 14, 2011
THE VERMONSTER IS COMING!
You’d better watch out. The Vermonster is coming. But don’t worry, this is one mega ice cream hit by Ben & Jerry.
And the better news is that you can beat the pack to the first taste. We’ve got four vouchers, each for a 500ml tub of this dreamy US flavour, to give away to Irish fans.
THE VERMONSTER is a delicious concoction of maple syrup ice cream with caramel swirls and pecan chunks. Mmmmm. To make The Vermonster that little bit sweeter, Ben & Jerry’s will be bringing it to Ireland as 100% Fairtrade, meaning all ingredients in the ice cream from cow to cone will be Fairtrade.
It’ll be on shelves in 2012. We can hardly wait to dig our spoons in!
To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is email, with subject Yes Please, to email@example.com before midnight next Thursday (18th). Winners will be drawn at random and vouchers will be sent to Republic of Ireland addresses only.