- Name the New Radisson Blu Restaurant. Dine Out for...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Munster Wine & Dine Dates for 2017
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Food Innovation Workshop
- Trading on Line with help from Local Enterprise Of...
- HAVE YOUR TASTE BUDS TANTALISED IN CORK!
- Cork Airport’s Food & Beverage Outlets undergoing ...
- Brand Storytelling: The Foundation of Your Growth ...
- Food Tourism Workshop in Longueville
- Clonakilty - Ireland’s Premier Foodie Town
- Coming Up Soon at L’Atitude 51
- Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at Cork's Hayfield Man...
- Come to the Castle with Kate & Caitlin
- Blog Policy
Sunday, August 14, 2011
THE VERMONSTER IS COMING!
You’d better watch out. The Vermonster is coming. But don’t worry, this is one mega ice cream hit by Ben & Jerry.
And the better news is that you can beat the pack to the first taste. We’ve got four vouchers, each for a 500ml tub of this dreamy US flavour, to give away to Irish fans.
THE VERMONSTER is a delicious concoction of maple syrup ice cream with caramel swirls and pecan chunks. Mmmmm. To make The Vermonster that little bit sweeter, Ben & Jerry’s will be bringing it to Ireland as 100% Fairtrade, meaning all ingredients in the ice cream from cow to cone will be Fairtrade.
It’ll be on shelves in 2012. We can hardly wait to dig our spoons in!
To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is email, with subject Yes Please, to firstname.lastname@example.org before midnight next Thursday (18th). Winners will be drawn at random and vouchers will be sent to Republic of Ireland addresses only.