- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Argentine Wine Fair 11th April
- IRISH EYES ARE SMILIGN!
- West Cork Farm Tours – An authentic grass roots, I...
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- “Salt of the Earth” art exhibition for budding art...
- The Good Value Wine List
- Eight Degrees: now in cans, with new beer and awar...
- Fourcorners Bring US Brewing Giants Ballast Point ...
- Munster Wine & Dine. Coming Soon. The Wine Walk. W...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ladies’ Day at the Mustard Seed in Ballingarry, Co...
- Paradiso is 25 and celebrating!
- Easter at The K Club. Eggs. And Golf!
- Blog Policy
Friday, March 25, 2011
THE MILL RESTAURANT
Blarney Woollen Mills Hotel have re-vamped the Mill Restaurant and, armed with a couple of complimentary vouchers, we dropped in there yesterday morning.
Dropped is not strictly correct as we really sat down outside on the terrace under the beautiful sunshine. There we enjoyed our coffees and scones which were served up with a big friendly smile.
A tempting range of pastries and salads were also on offer. The Mill also does full meals and I spotted a notice board offering three courses for less than twenty euro.