- World Beers & Local Music at Franciscan Well Beer ...
- Dockland now open on Lapp’s Quay
- Willy Wonka Booze Factory ages 94-point whiskey in...
- “Tum Ease” is Listowel Judges’ Cup of Tea
- Cork & Kerry Agree Local Produce is Better
- Barnabrow Gourmet Evening. Always a Special One!
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Quinola Mothergrain News. Includes 5 quinoa recipe...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Over €6000 was raised for 2 charities in Griffins 5th Annual Charity Cycle
- KeepCup. Keep Reusing. October is the Month to sta...
- Taste Cork Week 2017
- Blog Policy
Friday, March 25, 2011
THE MILL RESTAURANT
Blarney Woollen Mills Hotel have re-vamped the Mill Restaurant and, armed with a couple of complimentary vouchers, we dropped in there yesterday morning.
Dropped is not strictly correct as we really sat down outside on the terrace under the beautiful sunshine. There we enjoyed our coffees and scones which were served up with a big friendly smile.
A tempting range of pastries and salads were also on offer. The Mill also does full meals and I spotted a notice board offering three courses for less than twenty euro.